What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i know, am just saying that the thread where muse is commenting, people get angry with his pov, so it turns into trolling

That's because some people are on a different level they need to understand the subject but instead they over react and becomes mazhub kay rakhwaley Pakistan kay cheetay.

The Quran asks us questions and tells you to think about it and give you bit by bit proof this is what discussions should be like unlike bozo and others jumping in early trashing Threads.

muse comes with reasoning and logic, bozo is always illogical filled with hatred and confused on which side he is.

@Luftwaffe soo true!! So far muse ka kuch flaw nai dikha! But bozo is really a bozo...I had half the mind to write it and I think I did once... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
apun ka ishtyle hai tujhy kya ?

Just that it takes away the merit of an otherwise correct point. :undecided:

We all get tempted to go overboard but you've got 18000 posts on you, you should have been using evidence and logic rather than swears, no?

Sorry for being intrusive and presumptuous.

Just that it takes away the merit of an otherwise correct point. :undecided:

We all get tempted to go overboard but you've got 18000 posts on you, you should have been using evidence and logic rather than swears, no?

Sorry for being intrusive and presumptuous.

dear its upon whom i am talking if they talk logical i will sure

Kyouh tujhe flight lehna paar tah hai logo keh jutti choosne liye?? :lol:

bhonki ja ab lagta hai abhi tak jaal rahi hai ja ker paani daal le :omghaha:

Tou fikar na kar mujhe nai Pakistan keh liye sharia nai pasand, chole apne betiya mere tharaf kaffir mulk mai bejde main unko kaffiro wali muhabat dounga. Visa hii chaiya hai na koi baat nai dalwa du ga. :coffee:

Shut up both of you dn't drag family.... shameless.. if one man is showing his reality thn its not necessary that u should do the same..:angry:

That's because some people are on a different level they need to understand the subject but instead they over react and becomes mazhub kay rakhwaley Pakistan kay cheetay.

The Quran asks us questions and tells you to think about it and give you bit by bit proof this is what discussions should be like unlike bozo and others jumping in early trashing Threads.

I think there should be a rule on forum preventing religious talk and if we are to discuss people's personal faith then lets discuss it maturely at a post secondary level. I have never had to defend my faith nor am I preechy type but some individual simply curse or make immature comments on faith figures and when I try to defend my view point, they use the straw men especially one or two members. So now I never discuss faith in a conversation online because it only bring headache for people monsieur,take it with a grain of salt.

bhonki ja ab lagta hai abhi tak jaal rahi hai ja ker paani daal le :omghaha:

Nai mai toh tumari khandaan ke mustaqbil ke bare mai soch ra houn. :lol:

apun ka ishtyle hai tujhy kya ?

bachy main monthly itni flights urta hoon tu saal main hi urta ho ga :omghaha:

Does one get brain by flying a hundred times.

You thanked that guy who opened the Thread on sharia and Pakistanis in the west here is something that will put people to shame you are jealous as usual from people living abroad. So what is your problem and others if someone is living aboard and thinks of sharia have you even read the authentic information and sharia it is the same as modern day Laws-Rules-Regulations it has been given the name sharia this is how some people are at jahalat and give bad name to islam and sharia atleast in west people get more close to Islam, what good are you people at when without sharia you could not fix Pakistan and then bash something that hasn't been ever implemented in Pakistan in ages you brainless people.

"Al-Quran: (He is) the Lord of the two easts (places of sunrise during early summer and early winter) and the Lord of the two wests (places of sunset during early summer and early winter)."

But why descend to their level to begin with and if you do then where is the distinction- they could very well say the same thing, that the man I was quoting and replying to didn't have any logic in his posts and so I got rude- it depends on perspective unless you're going to enumerate all the possible logical fallacies and enforce avoiding them as part and parcel of this forum's rules.

Anyway, apologies again- its just that you needn't have engaged in ad hominem yourself.

Nai mai toh tumari khandaan ke mustaqbil ke bare mai soch ra houn. :lol:

lolz ajj bhut ho gya ab tu apny soch suna hai US main DNA check karana parta hai :omghaha: khana obama ki bhonka sharia or wo bhi pakistan ke liye aby ja saaly phly woheen laga jhan ki khata hai

483146_535557806494934_471620391_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom