What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khota corolla style :rofl: :rofl:
I will ask you the same , the day you have to listen to this song at 2am in the morning.....
I

@balixd I didnt ask anything :angel:
I don't mind talking about it because everyone in my house knows about iT, but if i let ypu in on the secret on open forum than i will be the biggest joke of this forum......;)
I

Last edited by a moderator:
Main ney konsa video conference ka kaha hai koi bhi foto laga dey per Alpha1 ka tu pata chal gaya hai woh sahee uncle hai:omghaha: chahay jo proof bhi ley aaye bara aya logon ka rakhwala aik parney muj jaysay pathan kay hath say bhag jaye ga.
Dont worry about him hes just a kid.....we all have gone through that stage, he cares about talon and call her sister, and he was looking after her, so relax....janay dou khan ssab

Main ney konsa video conference ka kaha hai koi bhi foto laga dey per Alpha1 ka tu pata chal gaya hai woh sahee uncle hai:omghaha: chahay jo proof bhi ley aaye bara aya logon ka rakhwala aik parney muj jaysay pathan kay hath say bhag jaye ga.
@Luftwaffe he misunderstands easily....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind talking about it because everyone in my house knows about iT, but if i let ypu in on the secret on open forum than i will be the biggest joke of this forum......;)
I

Happened to me in Grade 7 and my troll friends came to my house after school while I went to fetch them things from the fridge they told stuff about me to my big bro warh gaye:frown:.

Happened to me in Grade 7 and my troll friends came to my house after school while I went to fetch them things from fridge they told stuff about me to my big bro warh gaye:frown:.

Hota hai sab ke saath hota hai, my elder brother used to complain about me to our mother....aur tou gayi meri

Forum these days is a mess man, one needs to be insane to jump into threads specially the ones where somebozo or muse are commenting

Don't know about bozo but yes muse is insane......:angry:

muse comes with reasoning and logic, bozo is always illogical filled with hatred and confused on which side he is.
I know i know, am just saying that the thread where muse is commenting, people get angry with his pov, so it turns into trolling,
I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom