What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh...if one is going to have a dig at religion, go the George Carlin way - I've always loved listening to his performances !

He's going straight to hell, if there is a hell that is. In fact I've taken up my possible reservation for the devil's abode specifically so that I may enjoy his company and high five Mussolini while I'm at it. :partay:

I am a Dawkins kind, in the fact that I admire his scientific prowess and his atheist dialogue. Don't think that calling believers stupid helps anything though. Its bad practice, ad hominem is.

I am in the Carl Sagan camp.

Carl Sagan was a commendable man with a sensible approach.

Emm. sirji mazaak toh mai aur @Armstrong ek dusre ke sath hamesha kartein hain, does this mean that he can no longer threaten me with a holy war? :angel:

Holy War ? :blink:

I'd invade for a bottle of ice chilled Pepsi, some Kastoori Kebabs with melted cheese on them & a freshly baked Kalvonji Naan ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going strait to hell, if there is a hell that is. In fact I've taken up my possible reservation for the devil's abode specifically so that I may enjoy his company and high five Mussolini while I'm at it. :partay:

I'd probably meet you there as well; I might not get Kate Beckinsale in this world but in the next shes mine ! :devil:

pehle khullam khulla line martey ho, aur phir jab mein wapis line martey hoon, you complain and say I am causing trouble and bringing out our hidden love..... what is this emperor :P LOL

I play safe....very safe, however i can change my strike strategy should the opportunity arise. :devil:

haha, my friends are gonna be doing that this week! :) How about you, how's everything over there? Went to university today, same routine? :D

Yea, just spent some time at the 24hr uni lab, sipping coffee and doing some work. Life gets boring in the same routine,however weekends bring some fun sometimes. I would be enjoying the easter and good friday holidays... :)

What are your subjects?

I'd probably meet you there as well; I might not get Kate Beckinsale in this world but in the next shes mine ! :devil:

Believers are barred from hell, no entry. We sinners must have some exclusive place for ourselves yaara, no fair, make do with angels or something.:angry:

Small remark if i may add, prophet in his life had go through more than just simple bad mouthing and yet the world still spread. Jesus went through suffrage at the hand of Romans and yet the word persisted so the point is that getting angry is not going to solve the problem but rather clouds a persons mind. Also i hate this hypocracy, when Jesus and Moses were made fun upon foxnews, there was not outrage from overseas however when there was a cheap stupid film posted on youtube, the outrage was world wide and I just see a double standard there and now by any means I am not critiquing you but rather just something to think about. In fact some innocent people I believe died in one country , Cbc covered the irony and to be honest I was bemused by other brothers overseas.

The only reason there was so much outrage for that video was the way it was distributed. It was distributed to certain areas in order to provoke outrage and of course the sheep obliged. Now why Prophet Muhammad PBUH is held in higher esteem than other Prophets there are a lot of reason for this (although not all are legitimate) but I cannot get into that without breaking forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom