What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen i would hate to delete posts, can we change topic?

They say he insulted Islam, but it is hard for me to believe that??

Well not actually insulting but he was just being frank about his beliefs or lack of it-
Seems like our imran bhai will become a tree afterall- :lol:-

Btw the clip you posted is awesome- :D-

I am not short-tempered, I don't usually get mad ok but Islam is important to me. Insulting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who is like a father to all Muslims is as personal as it gets and so I will respond in kind. Second a lot of the Pakistanis here seem to be jealous towards the overseas Pakistanis and continuously bash or question loyalties. Now when they do that the only conclusion I can come to is that they must have been denied visas for entry so they resent others. God knows the remittances from the overseas Pakistanis keeps Pakistan afloat. Dillinger is also atheist but izzat sai paishaiya tha so I answer him respectfully as well.

I know you are not...but you come off as that sometimes and I just like to becareful with my responses....don't like drama and arguments.....unless it is about something i really care about, but i can understand why you got mad. But do you really think we can change anyone's opinion about something yaar, let ppl say what they want, ppl are idiotic at times, as long as you or someone you care about isn't saying it. But just saying, you will be perfect for the army haha, seems like you go hard and deal with things face to face instead avoiding and evading LOL...dw loser, I like ppl like that :P haha
Oh I don't know much about that lol so can't comment.
Yeah I know @Dillinger is very respectful

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa

On a serious note, why/how the hell you guys have such an effective counter terrorism strategy?..I remember reading something about the GIP and how it was successful putting lid over the extremist funding mechanisms?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I put them on the ignore list and let them continue sprouting nonsense than people will think nobody can refute them so what they are saying must be accurate. The Imran guy had big talk in the other thread but when I asked him for ONE, just ONE "non islamic non propoganda (his words)" source he had nothing to provide. :rolleyes:
same thing here you took words out my mouth.
sombozo was getting out control with his insults and baseless accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom