What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't think it's a rocket science. We simply hunt them one by one at time all around the globe from Saudi and everywhere else. Last week, we busted a spy-cell (; it took us a few days to manage to get a hold on them. Next week you will hear some good news about beheading.

EDIT
Oh thanks to the GID they got them on action.

Are you Saudi or Pakistani?

Well, I don't think it's a rocket science. We simply hunt them one by one at time all around the globe from Saudi and everywhere else. Last week, we busted a spy-cell (; it took us a few days to manage to get a hold on them. Next week you will hear some good news about beheading.

I do remember reading some stuff over this some time ago, i was impressed. ISI even though a very potent outfit has been overwhelmed by the magnitude of the sh1t hitting the fan in here. We cannot seem to contain the funding sources as there are superpowers involved, come 2014 things will change for good. We had a weak political leadership which was unwilling to punish convicted terrorists. We didn't even have a counter terrorism law until this year. All this fed into a heafty death toll towards the ISI, around 300 which is the highest in history since those special men don't come cheap.I hope there is some, level of cooperation between you folks as there is much to worry about, at least for us.

He was insulting islam or you guys were behaving overly emotional- its debatable- :whistle:-

thats sombozo started this got everybody heated with his baseless insults.
imran khan then go into it after bozo got banned to take his place. start basically calling the prophet a warlord taking sex slaves.
and then he wont listen to anything anybody has to say. becuase in his mind he got everything figured out nothing else matters.

I do remember reading some stuff over this some time ago, i was impressed. ISI even though a very potent outfit has been overwhelmed by the magnitude of the sh1t hitting the fan in here. We cannot seem to contain the funding sources as there are superpowers involved, come 2014 things will change for good. We had a weak political leadership which was unwilling to punish convicted terrorists. We didn't even have a counter terrorism law until this year. All this fed into a heafty death toll towards the ISI, around 300 which is the highest in history since those special men don't come cheap.I hope there is some, level of cooperation between you folks as there is much to worry about, at least for us.

So this GIP is saudi intelligence? I also heard about how effective they were, just consider how quickly Al Qaeda was eliminated in KSA. I just did not know they are called GIP.

I play safe....very safe, however i can change my strike strategy should the opportunity arise. :devil:

Yea, just spent some time at the 24hr uni lab, sipping coffee and doing some work. Life gets boring in the same routine,however weekends bring some fun sometimes. I would be enjoying the easter and good friday holidays... :)

What are your subjects?

LOLOLOL did @Hyperion know this when he was giving you blanket rights?? :P LOLOL

Wait easter holidays......hold up, you are not in Pakistan???

Yeah I know, but try to make up for it during the weekends. Work goes on forever, you should always make time for fun! I personally hate routine....I have to change up things or do something new soon or else I get sluggish and unhappy :( LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom