What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I probably would but I am hoping the Republican party is given a shakeup and it returned to its Lincoln era roots. That is what the Republican party really stood for, the principles of Jefferson, Madison (my alma matter james madison high :toast_sign:), and Lincoln.

Trying to evoke a response? ;) :lol:

I doubt Allah shows mercy on someone who mocked every aspect of Islam in under a month and ended by butchering the shahada. :no:

For starters- Dont ever doubt the mercy of Allah- :tup:-
Allah even forgave even the most notable anti Muhamad PBUH haters/ bashers of Quraish- who used to say bad things even on Rasools face-

No i will like it forsure.....I don't mind sharing drinks with anyone! lol

:omghaha: :omghaha: Ohhh hypey and his love for goats LOLOLOL
@Armstrong tell her what we drink in hell, yaara its virgin blood. Do you think she'll survive for even a day there bhai, me thinks we shall be lugging her ungrateful soul around for eternity if she drops by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I probably would but I am hoping the Republican party is given a shakeup and it returned to its Lincoln era roots. That is what the Republican party really stood for, the principles of Jefferson, Madison (my alma matter james madison high :toast_sign:), and Lincoln.

Trying to evoke a response? ;) :lol:

I doubt Allah shows mercy on someone who mocked every aspect of Islam in under a month and ended by butchering the shahada. :no:

Hahaha that wasn't the republican party....NOTHING like the one today....in fact, to begin with the reps. use to be more democratic back then and the democrats more republican LOLOL....

Well Mamba, you said I spoon feed you wha you want to hear...so indirectly you want me to try and evoke a reponse because if you didn't I wouldn't be doing it :D

But I am always trying to, am I not ;) LOL it's too much fun!

For starters- Dont ever doubt the mercy of Allah- :tup:-
Allah even forgave even the most notable anti Muhamad PBUH haters/ bashers of Quraish- who used to say bad things even on Rasools face-

You are right, Allah Alim.

Hahaha that wasn't the republican party....NOTHING like the one today....in fact, to begin with the reps. use to be more democratic back then and the democrats more republican LOLOL....

Well Mamba, you said I spoon feed you wha you want to hear...so indirectly you want me to try and evoke a reponse because if you didn't I wouldn't be doing it :D

But I am always trying to, am I not ;) LOL it's too much fun!

True back then they were the same and there was no democratic party (federalists).

However you said you don't spoon feed me ergo that is not what I want to hear? :unsure: If you say so. :D

@Armstrong tell her what we drink in hell, yaara its virgin blood. Do you think she'll survive for even a day there bhai, me thinks we shall be lugging her ungrateful soul around for eternity if she drops by.
@ZYXW isn't hell material ! :disagree:

You got have at least sinned once in your life; this pious nun from Wyoming even prays for the soul of a tissue paper after using it ! :blink:

@Armstrong....what is the point of making sisters if you are going to hell anyway uncle???? LOLOLOL

Dillinger, since hypey would be busy with his goats.....dw I'll make peace with the devil ;)

@Dillinger you never told me why you think I am racist..... Bastey kardiii yaar. :disagree:

Oye I told you I was asking you whether you had any racist ideas, you replied in the negative and so I stopped equating you with Hannity. :omghaha:

@Armstrong....what is the point of making sisters if you are going to hell anyway uncle???? LOLOLOL

Dillinger, since hypey would be busy with his goats.....dw I'll make peace with the devil ;)

Might as well make peace with me then. :devil:

You are right, Allah Alim.

True back then they were the same and there was no democratic party (federalists).

However you said you don't spoon feed me ergo that is not what I want to hear? :unsure: If you say so. :D

What is this, are you finally giving weight to someone else's word over yours....in that case I guess you're not that subborn after all :P
You never answered my question, do you like judgemental people Mamba ;) (NOW I am trying to evoke a response ) :D

LOLOLOL did @Hyperion know this when he was giving you blanket rights?? :P LOLOL

Im sure he will understand :P

Wait easter holidays......hold up, you are not in Pakistan???

Australia.

Yeah I know, but try to make up for it during the weekends. Work goes on forever, you should always make time for fun! I personally hate routine....I have to change up things or do something new soon or else I get sluggish and unhappy :( LOL

Yea, well to be honest lady,there is little i can do to change it otherwise i get left behind. You know how this Mechanical lifestyle is all about.

He has kayani profile pic, no? @Yzd Khalifa do saudis actually follow Pakistani politics??

Yes, we do. Why is it surprising everyone? Even my fellow Paks in Saudi find it strange!

Kayani is a great leader,and was honored to see him twice :p he should run for elections.

So this GIP is saudi intelligence? I also heard about how effective they were, just consider how quickly Al Qaeda was eliminated in KSA. I just did not know they are called GIP.

Yes, but Iran is creating a lot of chaos in Yemen these days.

Yup thats what i was thought-
So you here to spy on us- :fie:-

NO! I'm just hanging out. Plus, the forum is public ,I'm sure the Feds,SVR,ISI,and others are fallowing it.

I like you avatar! I live in Tabuk :cheers: Homie!

Really! I live in the capital! Tabuk must be cold! So, you guys are having a good time?

I do remember reading some stuff over this some time ago, i was impressed. ISI even though a very potent outfit has been overwhelmed by the magnitude of the sh1t hitting the fan in here. We cannot seem to contain the funding sources as there are superpowers involved, come 2014 things will change for good. We had a weak political leadership which was unwilling to punish convicted terrorists. We didn't even have a counter terrorism law until this year. All this fed into a heafty death toll towards the ISI, around 300 which is the highest in history since those special men don't come cheap.I hope there is some, level of cooperation between you folks as there is much to worry about, at least for us.
The ISI is busy protecting Pakistan strategic assets and interests. Zadari must go once and for all. :) he's blocking many things. And yes we work together.

They **** alqeada in an unprofessional way because it was posing a threat to the KSA govt. Remember KSA has a VERY strong autocratic central government which means that the political will is there and GIP can do as it pleases. For us, thanks to our idiots in Islamabad, we rather took hefty casualties in our intel community. Only had they allowed the S-Wing to roll on its terms, they would have cleaned the streets in 24-36 months.

No, we don't report to the King ,we do it to the boss ;). And once again your wrong Alqeda always come with different strategies ,therefore it is a very complicated job.

Oye I told you I was asking you whether you had any racist ideas, you replied in the negative and so I stopped equating you with Hannity. :omghaha:

Might as well make peace with me then. :devil:

There must have been something that led to this question? :drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom