What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
US corruption is different from Pakistani corruption. In Pakistan the politicians take the countries money and shove it in their pockets, in the US they cannot do that so they have their own subtle way of getting rich. When I spoke of abuse of welfare system, I was speaking of by the people and not the government at least in this regard. What kind of pressure is the US putting on Canada and for what?? Also can you show me that aboriginal kids story lol?

I'll fetch that video a very interesting video about the poverty and rich in US who gets more and you loses more. Meanwhile you read this link and there is alot of information on the web of how international and nationally children are being removed from home and adopted and their child benefits being eaten away. There was a famous tv program which also highlighted this problem about US system i'll have to look for the program.

The Stealing of Our American Indian Children - ICTMN.com

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong....what is the point of making sisters if you are going to hell anyway uncle???? LOLOLOL

Dillinger, since hypey would be busy with his goats.....dw I'll make peace with the devil ;)

So that I don't have to tell the ones who look like more masculine than most men, why I'm not particularly interested in them, my dear sister ! :angel:

@ZYXW isn't hell material ! :disagree:

You got have at least sinned once in your life; this pious nun from Wyoming even prays for the soul of a tissue paper after using it ! :blink:

You know, I'd prefer this hands down any day over the mustache and cow jokes........so in that case, yes I am a nun hahahahahaha :D

pray for the life of a tissue paper---> of course uncle, why would I not pray for you ;)

What is this, are you finally giving weight to someone else's word over yours....in that case I guess you're not that subborn after all :P
You never answered my question, do you like judgemental people Mamba ;) (NOW I am trying to evoke a response ) :D

Oh sht did I just do that? :fie: Not going to fall for it this time. :drag:

Really! I live in the capital! Tabuk must be cold! So, you guys are having a good time?

No Tabuk is not cold right now! But yeah in January temp goes to 1-2 C, We are having a good time! Thanks
My uncle Lives in capital!

You know, I'd prefer this hands down any day over the mustache and cow jokes........so in that case, yes I am a nun hahahahahaha :D

pray for the life of a tissue paper---> of course uncle, why would I not pray for you ;)

Oye no insulting elderly people. :no: No doubt about you being a nun though, always suspected it.

Curiosity, since American politics is vitiated by race issues.

So then tell me what is your view on illegal Bangladeshis in India?? If it is the same as mine when it comes to USA, then are you not also a racist? :whistle: :eek:

Oye I told you I was asking you whether you had any racist ideas, you replied in the negative and so I stopped equating you with Hannity. :omghaha:

Might as well make peace with me then. :devil:

I am like bad boys, you're not even close dear :D LOLOL jk haha

I am like bad boys, you're not even close dear :D LOLOL jk haha

You're as innocent as an angel love, if I were to caste my sinful and evil gaze upon you- you would be corrupted and possessed, @Armstrong poor fellow would be hard pressed to exorcise the demons in my menagerie.

So then tell me what is your view on illegal Bangladeshis in India?? If it is the same as mine when it comes to USA, then are you not also a racist? :whistle: :eek:

It is the same, no that doesn't make us a racist, its people of a different nationality entering our respective nations illegally- tat cannot be tolerated by any responsible nation.

You're as innocent as an angel love, if I were to caste my sinful and evil gaze upon you- you would be corrupted and possessed, @Armstrong poor fellow would be hard pressed to exorcise the demons in my menagerie.

Haaa...you wish ! You've no idea what a baseball bat will accomplish ! :omghaha:

I don't think there would be a @ZYXW left after that let alone a demon ! :fie:

Im sure he will understand :P

Australia.

Yea, well to be honest lady,there is little i can do to change it otherwise i get left behind. You know how this Mechanical lifestyle is all about.

OMGOD.....you could not tell me this before....I recently had to write an essay on Australia. could have saved myself hours of researching had I just spoken to you instead LOLOL

I didn't know that; that's really COOL....And if you don't mind me asking, is the person you are engaged to also there? :)

Ughh I feel you. When would you be done by though??? Plus, it's worth the hard work at the end when you end up with a comfortable life.... :D

It is the same, no that doesn't make us a racist, its people of a different nationality entering our respective nations illegally- tat cannot be tolerated by any responsible nation.

I already knew your answer I just asked to prove that your query asking me if I was racist was unjustified. :coffee:

@Mirzay

Evil_Wolf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom