What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already knew your answer I just asked to prove that your query asking me if I was racist was unjustified. :coffee:

:hitwall: WHAT DID THAT have to do with my question?? I asked generally, hold up you were attributing some motive or other insinuation to my question?

Oh sht did I just do that? :fie: Not going to fall for it this time. :drag:

Well, here I will let you have this one and spoon feed you what you want to hear.....
"No Mamba, you did not. It was my 'lambi zuban' that should have been kept in check....but you are always right and instead of any religious texts, I come on and read your posts instead, that's how correct you are! " :azn:

wow, I must say yaar, you are very good with avoiding my attempts to evoke responses......you're taking all the fun out of this Mamba.....c'mon do a lil' bit of charity for your pet project dear ;)

@Mirzay

Evil_Wolf.jpg

You plan to frighten my sister?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we do. Why is it surprising everyone? Even my fellow Paks in Saudi find it strange!

Well there is an impression in Pakistan that Pakistan isn't well projected in the kingdom. Which is clearly not the case,judging by my Saudi friends i made overseas knew quite a lot of Pakistan.

Kayani is a great leader,and was honored to see him twice :p he should run for elections.

I'd send him retired to play golf :P and yes i do agree he is a great military leader.

Yes, but Iran is creating a lot of chaos in Yemen these days.

Proxy wars. :what:

NO! I'm just hanging out. Plus, the forum is public ,I'm sure the Feds,SVR,ISI,and others are fallowing it.

Yup, you are correct. :)

The ISI is busy protecting Pakistan strategic assets and interests.

I am sure some of their work is starting to bring fruit and will be fruitful post 2014. We have to kick out India out of Afghanistan at all costs, otherwise we are sandwiched.

Zadari must go once and for all. :) he's blocking many things.

We pray that he gets HIV and die :rolleyes:

And yes we work together.

Interesting...very interesting.

No, we don't report to the King ,we do it to the boss ;). And once again your wrong Alqeda always come with different strategies ,therefore it is a very complicated job.

They are tough *******!

So that I don't have to tell the ones who look like more masculine than most men, why I'm not particularly interested in them, my dear sister ! :angel:

And that's why girls call you uncle dear, we don't want to have to tell you that your responses make us want to jump off a cliff,that is why we are not particularily interested in you, my dear uncle.. :D

You're as innocent as an angel love, if I were to caste my sinful and evil gaze upon you- you would be corrupted and possessed, @Armstrong poor fellow would be hard pressed to exorcise the demons in my menagerie.

It is the same, no that doesn't make us a racist, its people of a different nationality entering our respective nations illegally- tat cannot be tolerated by any responsible nation.

oh and you're so bad?? LOLOL :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's why girls call you uncle dear, we don't want to have to tell you that your responses make us want to jump off a cliff,that is why we are not particularily interested in you, my dear uncle.. :D

No making fun of people!! :angry:

Well, here I will let you have this one and spoon feed you what you want to hear.....
"No Mamba, you did not. It was my 'lambi zuban' that should have been kept in check....but you are always right and instead of any religious texts, I come on and read your posts instead, that's how correct you are! " :azn:

wow, I must say yaar, you are very good with avoiding my attempts to evoke responses......you're taking all the fun out of this Mamba.....c'mon do a lil' bit of charity for your pet project dear ;)

:omghaha: :omghaha: After the Quran and Sunnah, read my posts I will steer you through your clueless abode. Maybe I gave up on you and consider you a lost cause?? Or maybe I put my project with you on hold while I save the world?? :undecided: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom