What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a coconut. :lol:

images

Saachi. She is really confused, in one thread she was Pakistani, then just Kashmiri, then Pakistani again. :cheesy: Don't worry though I am working on this one. :omghaha:

Most of people have the same perception as yours. Let just hope the coming election will turn right.
@Aeronaut @Armstrong I feel it is because of the bashing that is placed upon saudis here so we subconsciously assume saudis don't know anything about Pakistan and don't care for Pakistanis like some do for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha: :omghaha: After the Quran and Sunnah, read my posts I will steer you through your clueless abode. Maybe I gave up on you and consider you a lost cause?? Or maybe I put my project with you on hold while I save the world?? :undecided: :D

Of course..... five times a day...scratch that, SIX times, just for you :D

I'll respond to your second statement in another post :P

@Aeronaut

Well there is an impression in Pakistan that Pakistan isn't well projected in the kingdom. Which is clearly not the case,judging by my Saudi friends i made overseas knew quite a lot of Pakistan.

Never listen to people relying on groundless perception. For those of you who don't know, Most of the workforce in Saudi aren't Indians! in fact they are Pakistanis. Pakistanis work pretty much in every field from constructions to higher education. They are very reliable and have a tiny crime rate. I work in STC during highschool and my boss was a Pakistanis D: .

I'd send him retired to play golf and yes i do agree he is a great military leader.
Hell NO = (

Proxy wars.
Sadly yes, Isn't that obvious? = \

I am sure some of their work is starting to bring fruit and will be fruitful post 2014. We have to kick out India out of Afghanistan at all costs, otherwise we are sandwiched.

Eventually NATO will leave. Up to this day, from the death of OBL they lost more than 500 soldiers ,and they can't offered the cheese any longer :D ,Mulla Omar is not a high priority for them anymore.

We pray that he gets HIV and die
Fingers crossed D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom