What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ajtr : My Mama is a Rajput & the paternal side of my family along with any other Rajput I've met in Pakistan seems alright & not anymore of a male supremacist than the rest of us ! :undecided:
you are going off the trajectory here.What i m addressing the the fake pride issues/overblown bloated egos of Rajput clans and the misogyny of patriarchal rajput society.you are making it a individual affair....

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay
i literaly live in CMH so no power outage coz of hospital :chilli:

you are going off the trajectory here.What i m addressing the the fake pride issues/overblown bloated egos of Rajput clans and the misogyny of patriarchal rajput society.you are making it a individual affair....

madam with respect!
Im a Rajput and we have proud history valour,courage ,chivalry and loyalty!
Our women used to burn themselves before the enemies captured our forts/settlements

study well mate.

what is fajr??morning prayer??

yes morning prayer!

My father came late. My mother came in the late 70's to Pakistan when she married. People still call her Indian sometimes and she takes offense if anything is said about Lucknow. Its our home after all. Both parents were born in Lucknow.

I was raised in Dubai with lots of Indian relatives. Thats why I strongly sympathize with them and identify with them. With so broad history I was bound to get confused along the way...
So i was not wrong afterall.....it took me time to go thorough all those tagged posts.........

Btw way what made you think so that i can be used as an assest in war....Itna pagal samjha hai kya????

Also @ajtr was an example. There are different cases everywhere. These guys should have been an asset in war. My links with them are breaking down which may be cause of my identity crisis or whatever people call it. lol.

waise i must give you credit for writing good stories.do one thing please write some good stories for zainab positive moral wali stories not like the one you tell about hyderabad or luckhnow........

madam with respect!
Im a Rajput and we have proud history valour,courage ,chivalry and loyalty!
Our women used to burn themselves before the enemies captured our forts/settlements
That something not to feel proud about but rather shows shameful attitude of misogynists men of patriarchal rajput society.
Waise Rajput men were not far away in raping the lower caste women.If i call them rapists then i'm not being far from truth.

If i started posting about the rajputs here this naswar corner will be filled with the punctured bloated egoes of rajputs.

So i was not wrong afterall.....it took me time to go thorough all those tagged posts.........

Btw way what made you think so that i can be used as an assest in war....Itna pagal samjha hai kya????

That something not to feel proud about but rather shows shameful attitude of misogynists men of patriarchal rajput society.
thats dying for honour! I expect this from every women
Islam also believes in patriarchal society
RAJPUTS ARE FAMOUS IN THE WORLD FOR THEIR HONOUR
And rapes are not specific to rajputs, every other race did that!

thats dying for honour! I expect this from every women
Islam also believes in patriarchal society
RAJPUTS ARE FAMOUS IN THE WORLD FOR THEIR HONOUR
And rapes are not specific to rajputs, every other race did that!
So Johar is honourable for you.......So according to you women should die when their rajput husband is dead. or the family should kill their infant daughters by drowning them into bucket of milk.what a hounarable things you rajput do...And as for rapes.Rajputs who always came from ruling class just forced it on their subjects and still do.

I applaud the bravery of phoolan devi who publicly shot dead all those rajputs who had gang raped her.And i prescribe such treatment for every rajput/or every man who casts his evil eyes on modesty of woman.

So Johar is honourable for you.......So according to you women should die when their rajput husband is dead. or the family should kill their infant daughters by drowning them into bucket of milk.what a hounarable things you rajput do...And as for rapes.Rajputs who always came from ruling class just forced it on their subjects and still do.

I applaud the bravery of phoolan devi who publicly shot dead all those rajputs who had gang raped her.And i prescribe such treatment for every rajput/or every man who casts his evil eyes on modesty of woman.

that comes with being a non-muslim!
Not only rajput any other man of any other caste should be killed if he rapes
@KRAIT we have found an anti-rajput

that comes with being a non-muslim!
Not only rajput any other man of any other caste should be killed if he rapes
@KRAIT we have found an anti-rajput
lets talk about some great hounourable and chivalrous things rajputs did................

In the whole of the north-western area there is a dearth of females; in the Rajput Tonna caste of Gwalior the proportion is as low as 38*4% of the population.Among the military castes the birth of a female child does not appear to be a happy occasion. female infanticide is practised among rajputs.

The `brave' Rajputs would often have to throw up the baby girl, and chop her up with
unsheathed swords as she fell. the Rajputs considered it brave to kill their own female
children !

We live in a country where
Pizza reaches home faster than police
You get car loan 100% and education loan 20%
Rice is Rs 90/- per kg but sim card is free
Footwears, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms but vegetables, we eat, are sold at footpath
We make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids with real lemon
A person with M.A/M.Sc Degree is jobless but a person with no edu. is MNA/MPA.

What a GREAT NATION

that comes with being a non-muslim!Not only rajput any other man of any other caste should be killed if he rapes @KRAIT we have found an anti-rajput
Dude, she has a personal grudge against me so she is targeting Rajput. And she is attention seeker. Ignore her.

Derpook- :bunny:-
Akalmandi kehte hain. Ab dialogue mat bulwa. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom