What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, wanted to share a good news. Finally another paper accepted. :dance3:

@Hyperion Naswar Party from my side today. :enjoy:

Can I give special gifts to all the members of Naswarabad ? :undecided:

Whats the subject & objective of the paper mate???

Ok got it read your previous post now...So what was your observation in brief???

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the subject & objective of the paper mate???
How technology application and efficiency can help in controlling crime in a region.

It was a modeling study and helps in determining which technologies are giving better result so that management can be made, resources can be allocated and we have better strategy.

We gave the model and simulations were done and matched with data reports, and now with data and data fitting, people can use our model for practical purposes.

Like understanding the effect of CCTV technology in a region in combating and controlling crime. We just had case of Hyderabad. We also kept the efficiency of the CCTV as a factor, like in Hyderabad case, 40% of CCTV cameras were not working. The case is different but it signifies the importance.

Yara, I'd love to go through it. You can redact your name and publish it here on PDF. That's the best way to give credit to all those you think helped you on this forum.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut: Can we have a special section for defense related papers with "ACL:Access Control List" so that people with right clearance can post defense related academic research papers etc?

Thank you thank you.

Modeling of Social Crime tha topic. Majaa aa gaya. My junior just informed me.

Special thanks to PDF members especially in Armed forces and Security forces. Discussion with them helped in learning many basic and ground realities and factors that we can't get from Media and generally overlook.

How technology application and efficiency can help in controlling crime in a region.

It was a modeling study and helps in determining which technologies are giving better result so that management can be made, resources can be allocated and we have better strategy.

We gave the model and simulations were done and matched with data reports, and now with data and data fitting, people can use our model for practical purposes.

Like understanding the effect of CCTV technology in a region in combating and controlling crime. We just had case of Hyderabad. We also kept the efficiency of the CCTV as a factor, like in Hyderabad case, 40% of CCTV cameras were not working. The case is different but it signifies the importance.

Ok, thats a good research subject....Which Journal is your Research being published in???

Yara, I'd love to go through it. You can redact your name and publish it here on PDF. That's the best way to give credit to all those you think helped you on this forum.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut: Can we have a special section for defense related papers with "ACL:Access Control List" so that people with right clearance can post defense related academic research papers etc?

If people are going to create that kind of a thread!! Then I need access to read it.. :)

Or user name and password of any of the guys who have access to that thread :angel:

That's is Jr TT for.

Last edited:
Yara, I'd love to go through it. You can redact your name and publish it here on PDF. That's the best way to give credit to all those you think helped you on this forum. @WebMaster @Aeronaut: Can we have a special section for defense related papers with "ACL:Access Control List" so that people with right clearance can post defense related academic research papers etc?
Let me ask my prof. and colleagues. I don't think they will have any objection. But have to consult. :enjoy:

If people are going to create that kind of a thread!! Then I need access to read it.. :)
Or user name and password of any of the guys who have access to that thread :angel:
You can read those threads in Senior Cafe.

Just can't post on it.

انصاف کی آوازاٹھے ، ظلم کی دیوارگرے‘حق باطل پہ ہوچھایا، ھاتھ اٹھا کرمانگ دعا ، انشاالله

Good work krait. :)

انصاف کی آوازاٹھے ، ظلم کی دیوارگرے‘حق باطل پہ ہوچھایا، ھاتھ اٹھا کرمانگ دعا ، انشاالله
Oye translation karke bata bhai. Hum bhi pade kya post kiya hai ?

You can read those threads in Senior Cafe.

Just can't post on it.

I dont need to post in Sernior cafe..:enjoy: What am I going to post there anyway?? :unsure:

I was asking clearence to the threads which can be seen by selected people as @Hyperion suggested!!

Kisko gaali de raha he yaar?? :what:

Ajtr posted and banned in one second?? :eek:

Lightening move Webby :azn:

We live in a country where
Pizza reaches home faster than police
You get car loan 100% and education loan 20%
Rice is Rs 90/- per kg but sim card is free
Footwears, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms but vegetables, we eat, are sold at footpath
We make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids with real lemon
A person with M.A/M.Sc Degree is jobless but a person with no edu. is MNA/MPA.

What a GREAT NATION

@Gentelman...thats interesting - I knew the rest except the lemon part, what they want us to start drinking dish washing liquids? or maybe they figured ....bartan tou dhoay ga hi...thora na thora lemon ka taste a hi jai ga! :P

Lala, does the crazy lady know that Alpha is a 15 year old kid? I got so pissed from her bickering yesterday..... :angry:

@Hyperion I was wondering the same...EXCEPT the crazy part :what:
@KRAIT oay JR. TT tu kiya TT ker raha hay aunty saath?!

Thank you, Thank you.

Modeling of Social Crime tha topic. Majaa aa gaya. My junior just informed me.

Special thanks to PDF members especially in Armed forces and Security forces. Discussion with them helped in learning many basic and ground realities and factors that we can't get from Media and generally overlook.

Congratulations @KRAIT !! :partay: What did you model in? :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom