What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ajtr You can say whatever you want, but don't mention me and take a jibe at me. I belong to the caste which also stood against Muslim Invaders and instead of slavery or conversion, died with honor.

My be you met wrong Rajputs in your life and you are generalizing us just like people generalize Muslims.

I don't want to reply to you in similar fashion. I don't want to come down to your level and make statement on people like you. I can go on and on about you too and expose your hypocrisy.

You have a better place to personally attack, use abusive language and spreading rumors with ilks like yours.

Don't mention me again and make personal attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
wrong thread @ajtr... this corner is mostly for chit chat
yes...thats chit chat only.....yahan kuch par naswar ka nasha chadha hua hai so yahin utara jaye woh nasha.

@ajtr You can say whatever you want, but don't mention me and take a jibe at me. I belong to the caste which also stood against Muslim Invaders and instead of slavery or conversion, died with honor.

My be you met wrong Rajputs in your life and you are generalizing us just like people generalize Muslims.

I don't want to reply to you in similar fashion. I don't want to come down to your level and make statement on people like you. I can go on and on about you too and expose your hypocrisy.

You have a better place to personally attack, use abusive language and spreading rumors with ilks like yours.

you know i don't find any difference in your claims regarding rajputs and @haviZsultan claims of Pushtoon...just difference is P for pukhtoon and R for rajput. and all remaining thing can be same just replace pakhtoon with rajput in above post.I just described your level as above.....

@KRAIT.. you did not have to reply on this thread mate... waise good morning.. kaisa hai tu...

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS KRAIT :coffee:

HI @ajtr, HOW are u Ma'am :-)rofl:)???

I am a BIG FAN of ur POSTS :D

@hinduguy :wave: Whenever I see this name, it reminds me of Akhmed the dead terrorist calling the "Guitar Guy"

I know I have said it earlier but wanted to mention again. :enjoy:

wrong thread @ajtr... this corner is mostly for chit chat

She did not read my history. Let her yammer on. Best way to troll this thread is to jabber about serious stuff. :haha:

I respected her but she has made it life purpose to bash me.

@hinduguy :wave: Whenever I see this name, it reminds me of Akhmed the dead terrorist calling the "Guitar Guy"

haan.. you told earlier.. i did not get it though... :)

She did not read my history. Let her yammer on. Best way to troll this thread is to jabber about serious stuff. :haha:

I respected her but she has made it life purpose to bash me.

you 3 people open another thread and sort out your personal issues.. looks like a hate triangle...:hitwall:

Some are directly bigot and some are stealthy bigot ie @KRAIT as using jeff dunham jokes to show their bigotry on conversion.

2foYZBE.jpg

haan.. you told earlier.. i did not get it though... :)
Abe the way he calls. The tone, pronunciation and the excited voice of him. "Guitar Guy, Guitar Guy". It always rings in my head whenever I read your name. :D

Abe the way he calls. The tone, pronunciation and the excited voice of him. "Guitar Guy, Guitar Guy". It always rings in my head whenever I read your name. :D

btw, this is my second id... earlier one.. I lost password.. used to troll quite a bit.. and banned few times.. if i remember..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom