What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
And and............. not to forget....................... wants to leave early for Isha prayers!
15042.gif
15042.gif
15042.gif

@Armstrong is sort of a friend that goes to the strip joint with you over the weekend night and then decides to chuck a pair of sunnies on.
15042.gif
15042.gif
15042.gif

@BLACKEAGLE @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan, dude, tell us a little about yourself. We normally don't venture out much, and there is this rule about all new citizens to give a briefing about their achievements. Not the normal kind. We have to judge if you are a good match.

Why? ::::::

Recently we gave citizenship to THE one called Alpha, and he has destroyed the peace and quiet of our beloved nation.. we are contemplating taking his citizenship away... a heart-wrenching decision I know, however, someone has to do it....

Well, am actually quite a bore with no real achievements that might fit in the league of mega thunders found here ... But, have had quite a journey so far in real terms... Simple bloke, born under the guns and shells of J&K, trained by my beloved IA for night patrols, donkey lifting their bags to forward posts, 1 RD parade and silly border stuff like that, studied in Mumbai & Kolkata (some of the most boring colleges), married the love of my life, travelled some places that some wouldn't even have heard of, kick *** job with 100 hours a week thus availability only around weekends, work in international trade (generally turnaround stuff) and financial & structuring consulting, and this is where boring part ends and the only small interesting bit starts... Even in the middle of the chaos, I just watch two things... Watch Sachin bat and recently, follow PDF even during work at times... and with that I submit my request to be a fellow citizen ;)

Well, am actually quite a bore with no real achievements that might fit in the league of mega thunders found here ... But, have had quite a journey so far in real terms... Simple bloke, born under the guns and shells of J&K, trained by my beloved IA for night patrols, donkey lifting their bags to forward posts, 1 RD parade and silly border stuff like that, studied in Mumbai & Kolkata (some of the most boring colleges), married the love of my life, travelled some places that some wouldn't even have heard of, kick *** job with 100 hours a week thus availability only around weekends, work in international trade (generally turnaround stuff) and financial & structuring consulting, and this is where boring part ends and the only small interesting bit starts... Even in the middle of the chaos, I just watch two things... Watch Sachin bat and recently, follow PDF even during work at times... and with that I submit my request to be a fellow citizen ;)

as a 'wise' man of naswarabad i support your citizenship,but the final call has to come from the king.

emperor @Hyperion??

ohhh... and I am an economics b1atch!

@mastaan Sachin is an integral part on current Indian youth and middle age men. He is among those person who unites India.

BTW how the hell you call it boring, you have a great life. Its called living in reality rather than those Metro kids who haven't seen anything about their country in real.

We are those people who knows all the evils and good of our country which people in city haven't experienced it. And they can never understand it.

I am from Rajasthan. Spend little bit of time near Border areas.

Dude, never call yourself bore... you followed almost similar path as myself... just about to marry the love of my life...

EDITED OUT....

Your application has been approved... all citizens please welcome @mastaan....

Your first mission is to troll the one called Alpha tomorrow. Your assigned TA is @arp2041.. he wrote the book on "The Art of Trolling" :D

Ain.... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

:blink::blink::blink:

Silent assassin she is.

@mastaan Sachin is an integral part on current Indian youth and middle age men. He is among those person who unites India.

BTW how the hell you call it boring, you have a great life. Its called living in reality rather than those Metro kids who haven't seen anything about their country in real.

We are those people who knows all the evils and good of our country which people in city haven't experienced it. And they can never understand it.

I am from Rajasthan. Spend little bit of time near Border areas.

Sachin is India mate... My dad and me have a deal... We would stop watching cricket and he will join me in summers (if I don't come home soon) to enjoy football, when Sachin retires!

I married a metro girl and she freaked out when she saw apple plantation for the first time and when real army guys asked her for an ID before they let her into my village :)

Good night yaro... got to sleep early.... "the one" is gonna wake up early and wake me up as well..... see ya'all tomorrow! :wave:

Dude, never call yourself bore... you followed almost similar path as myself... just about to marry the love of my life...

EDITED OUT....

Your application has been approved... all citizens please welcome @mastaan....

Your first mission is to troll the one called Alpha tomorrow. Your assigned TA is @arp2041.. he wrote the book on "The Art of Trolling" :D

Thank you sire... I am honored... Sunday is fun day and the only day in the week... so, alpha it is!

Good night yaro... got to sleep early.... "the one" is gonna wake up early and wake me up as well..... see ya'all tomorrow! :wave:

sounds gayish but what the heck... Gute nacht!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom