What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds frighteningly like me ! :rofl:

Teii dujii gal aii dasuuu eh 'Kashmiri Buttt' kii hondaaii aiii ? Sareii Buttt Kashmiri hii hondeii nei...ajjaai tikkker koii hurr nahinn paidaa hoyaaa. :what:

Bhai yeh tum logo ka apas ka moamla hai, he always used to say i am kashmiri butt. Maybe because his home is still in Kashmir that's why :undecided:

I refuse to believe that he was a butt.

He refused food ..... nahin nahin .... jaali butt hoga ya bhaat

Where did i say he refused? He lived with us for three days & after that for remaining month hum Gold-Leaf ke jaga Morven petay rahay :frown:

Bhai yeh tum logo ka apas ka moamla hai, he always used to say i am kashmiri butt. Maybe because his home is still in Kashmir that's why :undecided:

Sir Jeee I'm a Kashmiri Buttt too but I'm as Punjabi as a Punjabi can be & within Pakistan (only within Pakistan...never before or above the motherland) - I am a proud Punjabi !

He refused or asked about food that "khana ni khana??" or like khana ni khana(I'd not like to eat)!!

That was his question from us. because those prathas were starter for him

Sir Jeee I'm a Kashmiri Buttt too but I'm as Punjabi as a Punjabi can be & within Pakistan (only within Pakistan...never before or above the motherland) - I am a proud Punjabi !

You know there Punjabi is little different from rest of Punjab.

You know there Punjabi is little different from rest of Punjab.

There ? Tussii teii aiinj gall kar raheii ho jiweiin meinn Buttt heee nahin higaa teii ohh teii mein koiii wakhrii hiii zaataaan deii hegaii aaan ? :blink:

Koii nahin yaaraa...even my Punjabi isss atrociously bad because my mother tongue is Urdu with a dash of Punjabi because my Nanoo is fond of speaking Punjabi (Mom's a Rajput). The funny thing is that my Nanaa (a Punjabi), being born & raised in Bijnaur, UP, used to speak fluent Urdu with the accent of an Urdu speaker & my Nanii would be replying all in theeiiit Punjabi ! Passerbys or someone who just met them would often think that weird. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom