What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now ask specific question from different aspect of applications.

1. CV - It should be impressive. No lies anywhere.
2. LOR - Will explain more.
3. SOP - Most important part. I suggest one should spent at least 1 month, 1 hr each day for a SOP. It is the real deal. Many friends of mine with high CPA didn't got a single call or if they did they couldn't get scholarship. RA position. And many with similar CPA like yours got easily admitted.

4. Research work - While you contact any prof. send him your work with your prof. It doesn't matter it got published or not. Also prepare the document of research work in Latex or MS Word with International publication standards. Like your field papers get published in IEEE conference and journals. Make a working paper in IEEE format.

Now ask specifically.

In CV, no lies anywhere but much of experience is in software like Advanced Java, SQL Server 2005 etc.

LOR, already explained.

SOP, did work on that quite a bit. Can forward you that if you might take a look and give me a feedback about it.

Research work: Didn't do any, and as now i'm looking after dad's business it'll be quite hard to get any publication within 6-7 months.

@kingmamba and @American Pakistani

monkeys-hugging.jpg

Did you just try to troll me and fail?? :lol: :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Management made him Think Tank to think and contribute in debates, butt sb. started thinking about nihari and biryani i guess or it can be because of addiction of Naswar

i thought kici moderator ki naswar tau nahi chura li .....but you corrected me

In CV, no lies anywhere but much of experience is in software like Advanced Java, SQL Server 2005 etc
LOR, already explained.
SOP, did work on that quite a bit. Can forward you that if you might take a look and give me a feedback about it.
Research work: Didn't do any, and as now i'm looking after dad's business it'll be quite hard to get any publication within 6-7 months.
PMing you my email.

Try to get hold of CV of people who got admitted in US or UK university. Try to get CV from people at IIT. I have some but have to search.

You said you work on some synthesis, just type it in IEEE format. Job done. No publication needed.

Also, start making database of all universities, their past year cut off, ask for faculties your prof. has contact with.

Go through Publications of your profs. to see their co0author and if you find one in US and UK, then approach your prof. and ask for help.

See, Prof.s like to help those who help themselves. Whenever you approach them, be prepared with well prepared, CV, SOP, even you can write your LOR explaining about you as your prof. may not know everything about you. You have to give him the details.

Any step you take, message me on FB or email me.

@Armstrong yeh demotion kab hua :what:

I asked Webby to remove me from the 'Junior Think Tank' roster.

Had to stop myself from trolling on the Bangladeshi sections & against Indians, in general - Nahii rahaa giyaaa aurr so I asked to be removed from the roster to continue trolling ! :D

Had to stop myself from trolling on the Bangladeshi sections & against Indians, in general - Nahii rahaa giyaaa aurr so I asked to be removed from the roster to continue trolling ! :D

pareshan kardia tha think tank ban k .......:lol:

I have never seen you troll even before your promotion! :P

Anyone remember AryanB he was a legend at trolling Bhartis and had like a 20k post count. :lol:

I have never seen you troll even before your promotion! :P

Anyone remember AryanB he was a legend at trolling Bhartis and had like a 20k post count. :lol:

what happened to him ...i was looking for the guy...seems as if he left the forum

@KRAIT

harketein teri bhi nahien hain think tank wali ....troller :P

what happened to him ...i was looking for the guy...seems as if he left the forum
@KRAIT
harketein teri bhi nahien hain think tank wali ....troller :P
Ab heere ki parakh to Parkhi hi jaanta hai naa. Hum to dil se likhte hain post. Kabhi time nikaal ke pado. :D

I don't troll. :D

Nah yara, just a couple close friends, but then we rant out. :blink:

@Hyperion : In all the trolling & small-talk I never got around to asking you - Is your Naswar supply *the one that Aunty got you* still there or did you consume it all ? And how many Turks have you had latched onto Naswar ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom