What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
naswar ka matlab kaya hain?? What does it mean?

Me too ! I say dissolve all the provinces into nothing & raise the administrative units to the level of provinces with a federal system in place whereby they collect their own taxes & expend it upon themselves as they will. They make their own laws & by laws, have their own courts & bureaucracy with only the foreign policy, educational curriculum & the Armed Forces residing with the Federal Government. Additionally to ensure inter-ethnic/linguistic cohesion make it compulsory for everyone to learn at least 2 local languages at the matriculation level. Also ensure that a portion of the tax collected is given to the Federal Government to dispense with their obligations & redistribute the remainder between the provinces with the least developed one given first preference irrespective of population or area size.

But all of that can only happen if we have me at the Helm ! You as my Finance Minister, Talon as my Foreign Minster & Hyperion as my Minister for Religious Affairs :-)blink:) ! :rofl:

yes Talon as Hina Rabbani Khar:lol:

dosto are you people having problem opening google search page?

myray pas tu nai ho raha :(

Rehman Malik sb na tu ni kr dea kuch isay bhe

68057_309976172450794_732553795_n.jpg

“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

@loveicon : Loveybhai, how did you end up going to Iran for job ? How have you been treated over there ? How is Pakistan looked on by the Iranians ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@loveicon : Loveybhai, how did you end up going to Iran for job ? How have you been treated over there ? How is Pakistan looked on by the Iranians ?

In my last company i held regional position and was involved it's Iran operations there on Iranian became my good friend. He switched the company and told me that his company is struggling in implementation and integration of their systems and have already invested near a million $ but failed to properly roll-out, so he asked me to join with some promising opportunity as company has plan to start new business line regarding my field of expertise. Switching from a MNC which has global presence to a company based in sanctioned country and choosing Tehran over Dubai was a risky decision but i took it. ATM, I think my decision wasn't bad.

Frankly speaking - I feel more comfortable in Tehran than Dubai, Nice weather, chill & frank people, gives respect. If you know a little Farsi than you can start conversation even with stranger, They will be more than happy to talk to you and help you. Something you can't expect from arabs. In short i never felt that i am not in Pakistan.

Regarding general impression about Pakistan - If you talk with some little old guys they have good memories and tells that Pakistan was a brother country in Shah's time, and visiting Pakistan was as easy as visiting other province of Iran. New generation has impression that Pakistan is something like Afghanistan - lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
RCRx9.png

Arey aise grenade phenk ke domestic dispute solve karte hain jaise koi kankar -patthar phenk rahe hon to main sochti hon ke ghar se bahar hi na nikaloon.

Than u will unleash ur terror on PDF/Indians :disagree: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom