What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I do have some colleagues who do bring me out if I want to...But I do not like to bother them....Plus I need to go to the city by tram once a week for my halal meat as no halal meat is found in my town :(

lagta ha Talon ny insan ko bandr banany ka experiment kamyat kr lea ha:lol:

Lolz...I am a botanist geneticist! Not working on animals! It is more difficult as animal rights groups get at our necks!

Well, I do not have many friends here so its: home, office and in bet few trips home for prayer which is tougher as time between zohor, asr and maghrib has shortened significantly!

Hello!!! :wave:

Yeah it gets a bit tougher these days particularly.

But one is lucky if the accommodation is within the university and closer to the lab etc.

However, I do have some colleagues who do bring me out if I want to...But I do not like to bother them....Plus I need to go to the city by tram once a week for my halal meat as no halal meat is found in my town :(

Lolz...I am a botanist geneticist! Not working on animals! It is more difficult as animal rights groups get at our necks!

Aur ghosht khaye bagher Pakistani nahin reh saktay.

Acha ! i had heard that there r some plants who can eat insects/small animals.I think they r found in african rain forests or Amazon Basin.
Ap kahe unko Naswaar khilany ka Experiment to nai krny walin???:lol:

Lagi raho munni behen .... just don't give up. Even a failure is a success at the end of the day - because it helps you reach a conclusion.

Yea so far I am convinced am getting dumb instead of cleverer day by day! And I think my supervisor seems to be concluding the same...He is an over achiever with high expectations...To fullfill those I keep making mistakes now I feel stupid!!

Yea so far I am convinced am getting dumb instead of cleverer day by day! And I think my supervisor seems to be concluding the same...He is an over achiever with high expectations...To fullfill those I keep making mistakes now I feel stupid!!

Relax, it will happen. And when it starts happening you will have problem coping up with successes. Remember the words of a wordly sooth sayer.

Yeah it gets a bit tougher these days particularly.

But one is lucky if the accommodation is within the university and closer to the lab etc.

Yup I specifically chose 1 within walking distance...A bit more expensive but convenient!

Relax, it will happen. And when it starts happening you will have problem coping up with successes. Remember the words of a wordly sooth sayer.

Thanks...I am the type who does a great deal to hear a good word from others...and when I do not I worry myself sick for not living up to expectations...that is what I am facing now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom