What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea so far I am convinced am getting dumb instead of cleverer day by day! And I think my supervisor seems to be concluding the same...He is an over achiever with high expectations...To fullfill those I keep making mistakes now I feel stupid!!
Just do what he/she asks you to do. Take tips from them. Worked for me. My supervisor is also over over achiever. :D

They can teach you how to get best out of less time and how to work.

wow .... tum kuch ziyada hi parrhi likhi ho.

Well, I have been studying plants since I was in BSc....now in PhD after 5 yrs...I should know some basics :D

Nope it is not expensive when you you consider having to pay those pounds daily to travel up and down so many times.
Am not in UK anymore no more pounds...We talk in Euro :P

Thanks...I am the type who does a great deal to hear a good word from others...and when I do not I worry myself sick for not living up to expectations...that is what I am facing now :(

O jaa ..... it happens with every one and you are not the first one feeling this. Learn to relax. These supervisors are famous for referring students to the head shrinkers. Learn to relax - it is very important.

Well, I have been studying plants since I was in BSc....now in PhD after 5 yrs...I should know some basics :D

Am not in UK anymore no more pounds...We talk in Euro :P

haan haan jiddan Euro darakhtan te ugda

Just do what he/she asks you to do. Take tips from them. Worked for me. My supervisor is also over over achiever. :D

They can teach you how to get best out of less time and how to work.

Yea thats the problem...He thinks just coz I got a distinction from a UK based uni I should be able to work as fast as him....

But sadly MOST of UK uni are bankrupted! They do not teach you the latests stuff and you work with fewer samples...

I had done 300 plus samples for my MSc...WHICH for UK standards is ALOT...But in real world is normal! PLUS I did them over a period of 1 mth...Now people do 96 in 1 day! I feel old!!!! And disappointing...I have never felt stupid and useless as I feel here!

Sorry didnt get this bit....

Yea so far I am convinced am getting dumb instead of cleverer day by day! And I think my supervisor seems to be concluding the same...He is an over achiever with high expectations...To fullfill those I keep making mistakes now I feel stupid!!

Or time waste kro Naswaar corner main mery jesy dumbs k sath:P

O jaa ..... it happens with every one and you are not the first one feeling this. Learn to relax. These supervisors are famous for referring students to the head shrinkers. Learn to relax - it is very important.

@talon
Ticker sahe kah rha.
It happens with me also sometimes with my clients specially the Ufone guys.
Phir mera dil krta ha k suicide jacket bandh kr urra du in sab ko.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom