What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my understanding (in terms of resale value) its always been thus : Suzuki > Toyota > Honda > the rest (if any)
Yara, I kinda like Toyota, however, hate Suzuki and Honda!

what car do you guys have?:coffee:
Yara, normally I'd go for a German car, however, in Pakistan I don't want to be shot or abducted! :P

aj kal pakistan main to hunda ka craz hai sab ko then toyota ......
wohi purani aadat hamari aik bher (sheep) khai main jay to sab us k pechy.......

Yara, I kinda like Toyota, however, hate Suzuki and Honda!

Yara, normally I'd go for a German car, however, in Pakistan I don't want to be shot or abducted! :P

'You hate Honda' ! :angry:

We've got a '07 City - Love it !

But I loved the '98 Civic EXI even more...the first car I ever drove ! :smitten:

I'd choose that '98 Civic over Kate Beckinsale if she asked me to marry her. I didn't talk to Dad for a month when he sold it.

Just a way to milk money ! You're supposed to pay them something extra (a stipulated amount) for early delivery but I dunno if its still a walk in & drive out kinda buy here...there is a waiting period, unless I'm mistaken.

Actually supply demand gape is there which is attracting some “investors” who invest a good chunk of their capital in booking.....so these investors demand profit at their investment......if you want drive way type deal go for recondition imported cars....

'You hate Honda' ! :angry:

We've got a '07 City - Love it !

But I loved the '98 Civic EXI even more...the first car I ever drove ! :smitten:

I'd choose that '98 Civic over Kate Beckinsale if she asked me to marry her. I didn't talk to Dad for a month when he sold it.

I love my RR Sport HSE :smitten:

Yeah... seems reasonable enough!

No...! I reckon that you're going to take a massive cut when reselling it because its neither a luxury car for someone to pay over the odds for it nor is it an 'in the flow' sort of a car for all & sundry to ask about for it & then possibly (in fact most probably) resell it later on themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom