What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
bohot mushkil hai.........

when out of city then my daily food system changes horribly ....

breakfast = a pack of olper with a half role party

lunch= non

dinner = chips with cold drinks........:sick:

jab koi dost dawat kar day to phir :victory:

so it is very difficult to maintain .... most of this is because of the work burden on me in the outstations.
aur baki thori bohot pakistani bhe hon means susti hazar naimat hai .......:P

phir bhe gun fight ka kehty to behtar lagta kushti sounds baddddddddddddddddddddddddd :angry:

ok so
:guns:

There lots of surprises for pakistani guys like this one.

yup thats because we r Pakistanis not indians:rofl:

pakistan main bhi youtube dekh sakte hain

How to Access YouTube in Pakistan

What a stupid link u gave me its total brainwashing instrument.....

Just read this!

As you already know, Pakistani Government decided to cut off all YouTube access for its residents. What should people be allowed to say, or upload online? Don’t look to your government for an answer.:woot:

YouTube makes uploading, sharing and reviewing videos a breeze. But is it justifiable to block the entire YouTube because of one pathetic video (“The Innocence of Muslims”)?

Shall we block the entire Internet because of one video? Where should we draw the line?:rofl::rofl:

Now, please close your eyes and imagine the World in which someone else is telling you what you can and what you cannot do, post or upload online. World in which you don’t need to judge or think because someone else is doing all the thinking instead of you.:rofl::rofl:

main tey well de bahar kab ki kood gayee....:coffee:

Come AJTr dont tell me u have springs attached in yr shoes:lol:

main tey well de bahar kab ki kood gayee....:coffee:

arey ap logon ka to well nahi balky dumb hai dumb (dumb is pronounced for joharr( contaminated water ) in saraiki)

_55503438_animal304.jpg

arey ap logon ka to well nahi balky dumb hai dumb (dumb is pronounced for joharr( contaminated water ) in saraiki)

_55503438_animal304.jpg
by seeing ur avatar i got this good news for you....

Women smokers who quit before 40 gain nine years in lifespan

:tongue:

What a stupid link u gave me its total brainwashing instrument.....

Just read this!

As you already know, Pakistani Government decided to cut off all YouTube access for its residents. What should people be allowed to say, or upload online? Don’t look to your government for an answer.:woot:

YouTube makes uploading, sharing and reviewing videos a breeze. But is it justifiable to block the entire YouTube because of one pathetic video (“The Innocence of Muslims”)?

Shall we block the entire Internet because of one video? Where should we draw the line?:rofl::rofl:

Now, please close your eyes and imagine the World in which someone else is telling you what you can and what you cannot do, post or upload online. World in which you don’t need to judge or think because someone else is doing all the thinking instead of you.:rofl::rofl:

Come AJTr dont tell me u have springs attached in yr shoes:lol:
no i did pole vaulting like BD's do on on border....

bohot mushkil hai.........

when out of city then my daily food system changes horribly ....

breakfast = a pack of olper with a half role party (jo k main rat ko he room jaty howy lay leta hon)

lunch= non

dinner = chips with cold drinks........:sick:

jab koi dost dawat kar day to phir :victory:

so it is very difficult to maintain .... most of this is because of the work burden on me in the outstations.
aur baki thori bohot pakistani bhe hon means susti hazar naimat hai .......:P

Simple learn to cook! Here Many Pakistani boys or boys in general know how to cook.

PHd in?..............

Kahin 3 baar issi thread par likh chuki houn....Genetics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom