What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
han phone par to bat hoti he rehti hai ..........
but we used to go around for picnics,,, and cricket matches out of city,,, to ziarat and to Mach (2 hours from quetta) i am missing that time ....

so you are missing quality time spend with buddies...dear yah shift howa kitna time ho ga ya hai....
new friendz nahi bane abi tak...??... and as cricketer it easy to make friendz..... dear just paly one good inning or single good spell in bowling could wine many friend their....

so you are missing quality time spend with buddies...dear yah shift howa kitna time ho ga ya hai....
new friendz nahi bane abi tak...??... and as cricketer it easy to make friendz..... dear just paly one good inning or single good spell in bowling could wine many friend their....

bilkul yar biklul
shift howe 2,5 months howey.
i was a bowler. .. .and only bowler in my team. but we used to win matches. we were famous as Australia in Queta. fully batting side. and on top of our time we had 2 very good bowlers one from karachi (very fast) one from quetta (6' tall) they were amazing. with them me as finger bowler left arm ..... deadly combination. i had good fans that time :P

I spent 2 years in Quetta, when I was only '2' :D

ohooooo .... time konsa tha

bilkul yar biklul
shift howe 2,5 months howey.
i was a bowler. .. .and only bowler in my team. but we used to win matches. we were famous as Australia in Queta. fully batting side. and on top of our time we had 2 very good bowlers one from karachi (very fast) one from quetta (6' tall) they were amazing. with them me as finger bowler left arm ..... deadly combination. i had good fans that time :P

Kya yad dila diya zalim.....I was myself bowling all-rounder...and was like hero in local team in Islamabd......and the best part that they used to call me “Karachi” rather to call me by my name

398343_385200548222675_761312239_n.jpg

True story :P

i was in quetta also....
and the best time of my life........ ainak wala jin...........
or bohot kuch wao..... aur us waqat quetta sab say best jaga the ..... ...
snowfall and thandi hawain.. hanna jheel aur hanna orak ke taraf saib k baghat ......
and badam k bagh.....
miss all that time :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom