What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajtr=ticker (indians after all).Abhi tey indian passport hi haan but will think it a thought in future.twadi Bhaanji tey bilkul theek thak haan.watch her almost every 2-3 day stretching moving.

Achaa waisee would you guys need to get your marriage registered in Pakistan because if I remember correctly a Pakistani can't marry an Indian & vice-versa !

Achaa waisee would you guys need to get your marriage registered in Pakistan because if I remember correctly a Pakistani can't marry an Indian & vice-versa !

Dude, why so slow today, yesterday you were being shown as top poster. You are not in even in the list today.

Dude, why so slow today, yesterday you were being shown as top poster. You are not in even in the list today.

Was busy as hell at work whereas I was posting away at work yesterday ! :D

P.S The Naswar Thread sort of died ! :cry: This is where most of my posts were.

P.P.S I miss Talon, Hyperion, Zaidi & Aleesha - they haven't posted anything for a day ! :cry:

not untill now.we got married in usa.I've not came across such a rule per say or may be i ive no idea.but when i do go to pakistan in pak consulate they always asked for copy my hubby's passport and my nikahnama for verification before issuing visa both in usa and uk and ind.

not untill now.we got married in usa.I've not came across such a rule per say or may be i ive no idea.but when i do go to pakistan in pak consulate they always asked for copy my hubby's passport and my nikahnama for verification before issuing visa both in usa and uk and ind.

Maybe I'm wrong I read that off a blog written in Express Tribune by an Indian lady who had to give up her nationality when she married a Pakistani !

Maybe I'm wrong I read that off a blog written in Express Tribune by an Indian lady who had to give up her nationality when she married a Pakistani !
i didnt faced any such problem.my husband's passport carries my name as his wife.even my passport carries his and when i got my name changed on passport..

i didnt faced any such problem.my husband's passport carries my name as his wife.even my passport carries his and when i got my name changed on passport..

In Pakistan, is wife's name mentioned on Husband's passport.. I always thought its father/husband's name ...

And as long as she does not want to become a Pakistani citizen, I dont see why she has to give up her nationality just because she has married a non Indian.. Sania Mirza is still an Indian citizen

oye butt saab ... aey ki khoo khatay khol ley hegay

In Pakistan, is wife's name mentioned on Husband's passport.. I always thought its father/husband's name ...

And as long as she does not want to become a Pakistani citizen, I dont see why she has to give up her nationality just because she has married a non Indian.. Sania Mirza is still an Indian citizen

Who is Sania Mirza

Use saajish karke fasayaa gaya hai aur woh masoom ban ho gaya....:D
wo ajay devgan wala karan hai phir to jail se nikal aik aik ko chun chun ker mary ga :rofl:

Karan wants me to tell you that getting banned is equal to a forced practice of how to ignore trolls :D

bus bhi bura time kisi per na ayee yaar hum ne to tujhy phir bhi yaad kiya dekh le ab to bhai ko :P

wo ajay devgan wala karan hai phir to jail se nikal aik aik ko chun chun ker mary ga :rofl:

bus bhi bura time kisi per na ayee yaar hum ne to tujhy phir bhi yaad kiya dekh le ab to bhai ko :P
Jyada bollywood dekh rahe ho kya yaar....Karan Arjun jyada better rahega....punar janam hoga karan ka.....Mere Karan Arjun aayenge...:rofl:

Use saajish karke fasayaa gaya hai aur woh masoom ban ho gaya....:D

:lol:

Poor guy got a 2 point infraction from aeronaut for saying that Afghans like Indians because they consider Indians as enemy of their enemy... :)

Jyada bollywood dekh rahe ho kya yaar....Karan Arjun jyada better rahega....punar janam hoga karan ka.....Mere Karan Arjun aayenge...:rofl:

Arree.. Itne naye members aa rahe hain aaj kal.. Lagta hai sabka purar Janam ho raha hai :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom