What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey madam ... how you doin

The war may have shifted elsewhere.

All of a sudden only you and me are left in the battleground.

I almost felt compelled to answer because Arab nationalism is the thing I take chittar train for a ride...

Seriously THAT is the worst example PLUS it is not me alone who things so EVEN the ARABS who have gone out of their area think it is DISGUSTING!

You tell what's up?

Yea! I feel upset am reading some old posts to figure out what these pages of nonsense is about!

I am hiding in this thread from all that crap on the forum and idher bhi kissi nay hamla kitta

Same here ... it is so peaceful here normally.

And mein to ghabra gya tha ke itni bombardment mein kaisay phans gya

I almost felt compelled to answer because Arab nationalism is the thing I take chittar train for a ride...

Seriously THAT is the worst example PLUS it is not me alone who things so EVEN the ARABS who have gone out of their area think it is DISGUSTING!

You tell what's up?

Nothing much.

Was cool a moment ago ... but what the heck.

Batao, sardi kuch kam huee wahan

Buttt and Phoenix, please kiss and make up. You pseudo intellectuals are killing the mood.

Nah...ain't gonna happen !

Ahhh what the hell !

661-give-me-a-kiss.jpg

Hahahahaha...

Yeah...I was shocked! I still am! Why on earth would ANYONE want to FIGHT over such discussions...BY 2 people arguing wont change who calls who an Arab, caucasian or a Turk! These topics are nice in discussion but not argument!

Poenix I am shocked you actually took Butt sahaabs jokes seriously? You have lurked on this thread more than often...You know he is all about joking and the the way he writes...

If you want respect, earn it...nothing comes free! Besides it is no longer a colonel world where you just pop in somewhere and based on your age or your ancestry people should solute you and always agree with you or use proper words!

The English language itself as evolved soo much that many words which were rude back then are a norm and part of vocabulary now!

@ Talon : Can I reply to that ! Please...just one more post & then the thread is all yours. :angel:

Haaathoun mein karish hori hai? Chalo...last post just as an ending...Make it look nice...My neck is in line!

Hahahahaha...

Yeah...I was shocked! I still am! Why on earth would ANYONE want to FIGHT over such discussions...BY 2 people arguing wont change who calls who an Arab, caucasian or a Turk! These topics are nice in discussion but not argument!

Poenix I am shocked you actually took Butt sahaabs jokes seriously? You have lurked on this thread more than often...You know he is all about joking and the the way he writes...

If you want respect, earn it...nothing comes free! Besides it is no longer a colonel world where you just pop in somewhere and based on your age or your ancestry people should solute you and always agree with you or use proper words!

The English language itself as evolved soo much that many words which were rude back then are a norm and part of vocabulary now!

Haaathoun mein karish hori hai? Chalo...last post just as an ending...Make it look nice...My neck is in line!

Uhm people salute the chaudry so your arguement has become null and void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom