What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@talon
It is for balance......agar hum pathan muscles kay saath saath brainy bi hotay tu aaj puri duniya par hakomat kar rahe hotay....no exaggeration

Pathans ARE brainy indeed -- they only need to figure out when and where to use their brains. It's their neurons which need a tiny bit of fixing.

Jo bhi sochoo, humara farz bantaa hain.

Khoda karay aap sab lokon ko haddat karay.

Please bhai bhani, apni namaz na bhoolna.

Anyways, goodnight armstrong. Also goodnight to you monkey

Please monkey d luffy, tell me your first name. I don't like to call you monkey.

Good night chaudry sahab!

I am sorry I have had read this! I hate natioalism and blame all this big hoo hoo haa haa of civil wars to it!

It was this nationalism that made the already failing khalifah to finally be zapped into nothingness

Nationalism is important for the survival of people, religious nationalism should be an integral part of every nation's nationalism, but race & culture are equally important. The collapse of the Ottoman Caliphate can not be blamed solely on racial nationalism, but on the corruption prevalent in the Ottoman empire. I could provide you with documentaries on the Ottoman empire if you wish to learn about its collapse.

As for religion uniting people...That is its main purpose!

Religion's main purpose is to guide you to the straight path so that you may be successful in the after life.

I am sorry you failed to understand that...

I didn't fail to understand that, if you read my post; I clearly stated that religious unity should be given as much importance as racial, cultural, & linguistic nationalism. There are many reasons that necessitate the importance of racial unity, one of them is the survival of the race itself.

When we stand for prayer we stand shoulder to shoulder for a reason...But why do MANY thing that brotherhood is ONLY important when we stand for PRAYERS? Why is it confined to the Masjid?

You pray side by side to worship God as a community, it will not necessarily unite entirely different races. It is a ritual & while it does aid in creating a communal bond, it isn't the most effective method of doing so & loads of other methods are used to develop a feeling of unity. Studies on culture, the history of different nations, & cultural exhibitions are other good methods of creating unity.

Well, Religion now is not exactly what it was before nor is the understanding of the people now...

Religion is exactly as it was, some people may not understand it, there is no doubt about that. Many people have lost interest in religion, but that's a subject for another discussion. Sorry, I am in a hurry, & that's why I couldn't give you an extremely detailed response.

Astagfirullah....internet pe har larkiii merii behan hai savaiii Talon ke ! Woh meriii Ammmi ki tarhaan hai ! :rofl:

Theyr ja tou..chittar kithay :flame: :P

Nationalism is important for the survival of people, religious nationalism should be an integral part of every nation's nationalism, but race & culture are equally important. The collapse of the Ottoman Caliphate can not be blamed solely on racial nationalism, but on the corruption prevalent in the Ottoman empire. I could provide you with documentaries on the Ottoman empire if you wish to learn about its collapse.

Religion's main purpose is to guide you to the straight path so that you may be successful in the after life.

I didn't fail to understand that, if you read my post; I clearly stated that religious unity should be given as much importance as racial, cultural, & linguistic nationalism. There are many reasons that racial unity is important, one of them is the survival of the race itself.

You pray side by side to worship God as a community, it will not necessarily unite entirely different races. It is a ritual & while it does aid in creating a communal bond, it isn't the most effective method of doing so & loads of other methods are used to develop a feeling of unity. Studies on culture, the history of different nations, & cultural exhibitions are other good methods of creating unity.

Religion is exactly as it was, some people may not understand it, there is no doubt about that. Many people have lost interest in religion, but that's a subject for another discussion. Sorry, I am in a hurry, & that's why I couldn't give you an extremely detailed response.
Fair Enough...

Yes you do... :)

I saw a whole community! Can't say I was not surprised with all the crap family members said back in Pakistan...But once you have seen it it is hard to actually believe what people who live ONLY in Pakistan see...

Jokes aside, Pashtuns in their own areas are economically stable, literacy rate is as much higher as other provinces of pakistan. Outside KPK, The educated elite class among us dont show-off themselves as pashtuns, you cant identify them, while poor pashtun labourers, watchmen, drivers are traditional and typical pashtuns , easily identified as pashtuns.

Jokes aside, Pashtuns in their own areas are economically stable, literacy rate is as much higher as other provinces of pakistan. Outside KPK, The educated elite class among us dont show-off themselves as pashtuns, you cant identify them, while poor pashtun labourers, watchmen, drivers are traditional and typical pashtuns , easily identified as pashtuns.

Yup the elites love their language and speak in Pusto but are the most friendliest Pakistanis I have met in UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom