What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aisa waisa bhai! jahan see guzarta hon loog apna rasta badal letay hein.:lol:
Aise to hum bhi hain, par shayad hamari shakal hi aisi hai ki log rasta kya, andaaz hi badal lete hain. :D

kidhar Koran mein likhaa hai that women can't offer the Jummah prayers ?

Kahin nai likha...Its Desi minded men who don't allow women into masjids...IN FACT the desi masjids in UK don't have room for women....and it is silly because they stand out from the masjids where we have a mixed conjugation! Sadly, instead of learning the good or being balanced and all that equality of ISLAM, the desi community brought their desi backwardness to UK too..

IF anyone comes up and says their desiness of women not being allowed in the masjid I say MASJID UL HARAM which is the largest masjid in the world doesn't forbid women from entering who the heck are you...If they say Masjid ul haram is different then I say MASJID UL NABAWI doesn't stop WOMEN from entering who the heck are you?

If they still object..then we pick up the chain saw and say Prophet never stopped a women in fact said even the HUSBAND of a woman is not allowed to stop her from going to the Masjid who the HELL are you?

Then we put them on chittar express :flame:

I don't know, aap ne kabhi kisi aurat ko jummah parte daikha hai??

Emm hmm! :disagree: nahi pasand.

ME!!!

It is just a DESI thing that women don't go to masjid for jummah or anyother reasons...We go for Jummah (sometimes), sometimes for tarrawih and sometimes for Eid prayers....

You had a very nice avatar before.

Fatma Jinnah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom