What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried my level best to avoid this thread but really couldn't succeed, white wizards here are damn good at their magic.

Krait bhaiya why are you mum? Apko kisi na mana kiya hay bolnay see?

Armstrong continuing my chat with you as other thread is not for chat

So tell me do they induct new ACCA internees or just keeping the old one so they can finish their articles.??

Armstrong continuing my chat with you as other thread is not for chat

So tell me do they induct new ACCA internees or just keeping the old one so they can finish their articles.??

In my 4 months with them they'd either refuse people outright *and they've been doing this for the past 2 years* for an internship if they were ACCAs or if the probable trainee would insist they'd take his Resume & then use it as 'rough paper' for printing ! I personally had to do that to the Resume's of at least 3-4 people.

The old ones were still there but the new ones got laid off. They won't even extend my 'internship' for me from the current 4 months to 6 months until ICAP clears the BS that we've been subjected too.

QUOTE=Aleesha;3515507]Hmm.. Another Doctor! :yahoo:
You should worry about patients....:lol:

Saanp ko naa paal mere dost, zehar ghar main hi nikalega. :D[/QUOTE]

Aray sahab hum tau anti-venom jaib me he liye ghomtay hein, koi masla nai bhai.

Yaaraa mein nei sunnna thaa ke Hannibal Lector Buttt thaaa...is there any truth to this ? :what:
Tum ko har jagah Butt hi dikhte hain, woh bhi Har tarah ke...:lol:

Aww...masoom sawal....:D

Meaning ki woh jo doctor bana hai shayad apne patients ko ilaaj karke naa mar dale. :lol:

Yaar Emmie, ye bata, kahan the itne doino se.....kuch jyada hi busy the kya ?

Tum ko har jagah Butt hi dikhte hain, woh bhi Har tarah ke...:lol:

Aww...masoom sawal....:D

Meaning ki woh jo doctor bana hai shayad apne patients ko ilaaj karke naa mar dale. :lol:

To paraphrase Ghani Khan : "Buttt is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Buttt lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him especially when a plate of Nihari is involved" :rofl:

kuch aisa he samjh lein.. PDF aur exams sath sath ho tau kya he baat hay!..

Hey! Taraki mubarak ho.. Baray think tank vink tank ban gaye ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom