What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phir rora, Hyperion nei tou gollli karaa deiii so you tell me :

1) Where do you see Bacha Khan Sahib stand with respect to Pakistan & more importantly Quaid-e-Azam !

2) Is Lar Pukhtoon & Bar Pukhtoon the same 'Nation' or are Pakistani Pukhtoons - Pakistani & Afghans whether they are Uzbeik, Tajik, Hazara, Pashtoon or even Punjabi are - Afghans ! Not one of our own.

wow .... so much in such a less time. ha ha ha

When Gandhi visited NWFP with Bacha Khan to ask the people to vote against Pakistan, people in Peshawar threw stones at them. As a Pakistani, it is good that he is buried elsewhere.

No.

We are basically just the puritans of Islam.

No grave worshiping. No listening to any religious authority. Only authority is Allah swt.

Follow Quaran Shareef and Hadiths.

That's it.

Oh ok... for a moment you scared me... I was like crap... an intelligent mind wasted trying to be "muttawa" of the world... :P

Don't know too much about my family history.

I know my great grandfather's father was Hussein Baksh from Kashmir Valley.

Also my father told me we still have distant relatives living in Karbala Iraq. The funny thing is that they are shia while we are wahabi.

Yaar baraa record rakhaa howaa hai tum subbb nei ! All I know is that we're originally from a village called Khreu near the resort town of Gulmarg which is in turn around a 100 kms from Srinagar & yeah that Kashmiris might be of semitic descent ! Isss ke alawaaa none of us know Koshur or anything about the Kashmiri culture & never bothered to learn; ironically enough my Grandpa, though proud of being a Kashmiri, knew Arabic, German, Punjabi, Urdu, English, Persian, Pashto, Pahari/Hindko & yet never felt the need to learn Koshur - the language of the valley. The same can be said about my own Dad who knows the same languages with the exception of French instead of German & no Arabic.

But yup, within Pakistan, we're in deep...deep love with Punjab - the land, the language & the culture.

Yaar baraa record rakhaa howaa hai tum subbb nei ! All I know is that we're originally from a village called Khreu near the resort town of Gulmarg which is in turn around a 100 kms from Srinagar & yeah that Kashmiris might be of semitic descent ! Isss ke alawaaa none of us know Koshur or anything about the Kashmiri culture & never bothered to learn; ironically enough my Grandpa, though proud of being a Kashmiri, knew Arabic, German, Punjabi, Urdu, English, Persian, Pashto, Pahari/Hindko & yet never felt the need to learn Koshur - the language of the valley. The same can be said about my own Dad who knows the same languages with the exception of French instead of German & no Arabic.

But yup, within Pakistan, we're in deep...deep love with Punjab - the land, the language & the culture.

o nahi yar ap akely nahi hamara bhe same hai....
sirf itna pata hai k hamary grandfather : "Kulachi" say they bas. aur ham baloch hain.
aur kuch pata nahi ...

Wrong description Hyp.

And you know it.

Ok the word was a bit crass!

Yara, I have seen the seepage of "undesired" political agenda, mixed like sugar within the wider message, infect and subdue our society.. maybe the message itself wasn't that corrosive... however..... you know what I mean!

wow .... so much in such a less time. ha ha ha

When Gandhi visited NWFP with Bacha Khan to ask the people to vote against Pakistan, people in Peshawar threw stones at them. As a Pakistani, it is good that he is buried elsewhere.

Then why did we barely managed to get the NWFP...wasn't it a 51-49 split that got us through the referendum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom