What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup agreed...I was also taking it very seriouly because the behaviour of some mebers are too weird so i left forum but after some times i realized that forum is a good place where we are just to share our views...:)

exactly.. just ignore the people or posts you dont like or cant think of replying.. :)
Although about CD, I dont know.. may be people bullied him.. he was only chinese I saw criticizing china once.. its routine thing for pakistani/Indian but big deal for chinese member here..

One and half hour more, then I will get out take medicine and will troll you for the rest of the day.
One and half hour ? What's with this time constraint ? Are you at work ?

well to be morally honest, this pic was taken after beach so no pasty pics :( , is there a similar trend in pakistan, where people only post their tan pics on social network even though they look pasty in real life :cheesy:

@liontk nope they post pictures if they suddenly became pale from some cream :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea.
Trolling you last night was too tempting, so I stayed up till 6 am. Now I am paying the price.
:chilli: You just had 3 hours sleep naa ? :omghaha:

Mission Accomplished. Causing real pain with just few posts typed from half way across the world. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom