What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i am impressed by you guys in forum when your leaving, in our culture we say au revoir or bye, but I like the fact that when you guys say bye, you wish god to protect another fellow human being :)

God is for everyone ...... All are his creatures ....

@liontk Its human to want something you dont naturally have!!

People who are fair want a tan while naturally tanned people pay for creams or whatnot to become "fair"

True though you folks are lucky, the hours I spend on the beach to get a nice tan :hitwall: , so let me guess in pakistan, tanning business is not big is it eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreaming about drinking your blood is what keeps me going. Too late Armstrong Butt khar.
Dracula. Blood thirsty Bat. :lol:

Don't tell me you roam in night wearing skin tight clothes and fake fangs. :lol:

@Ak-47A I weight 40 kg...agay sooch lo!! :rofl:

Is may sochna kya hai ...... Konsa mene ap ki doli utha kar susral pohnchani hai ............

Today people use cars ........... :tup:

@hinduguy saddi caste par mat ja...Warna ont kay thook ki kassam I will troll you to death and @KRAIT ka free mein bheja omelette ban jai ga!! :woot:

you are jutt too..........?
anyway, you cant troll me coz you dont know my caste.
You can troll about religion, but that hardly new...:rofl:

@hinduguy saddi caste par mat ja...Warna ont kay thook ki kassam I will troll you to death and @KRAIT ka free mein bheja omelette ban jai ga!! :woot:
Mujhe naa tag karioyo us post main.

Accha khasa kaam kar raha hota hun, tumahari wajah se uthke Tea banake peeni padti hai normal hone ke liye. :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom