What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come again ? :what:

I asked how much time was left before your articleship (that mandatory internship) ends ?

PwC - Wow....good job....really good job ! :D

Oh! I thought you were asking about the number of articles working alongside me!:lol: 2 years yaara, just got in.

Yara Arm, what is exactly the definition of an "Article" and how many are needed to get the ACCA (after completion of course)...

Articleship is probably a Pakistani thing or a Subcontinent thing ! The nomenclature they use for ACCA or ICAEW or some of those other qualifications is 'Mandatory Work Experience' which has a proper Employee Trainee Matrix as part of certain performance objectives that your Work Place Mentor is required to get your drilled through & send a formal report to ACCA or ICAEW central every year ! The duration is 3 years & then you can call yourself an ACCA or an ACA as opposed to an ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) Affiliate.

Then you've got to do certain hours & certain performance objectives of Continued Professional Development till you continue practicing ! :hitwall:

@doppelganger ask me directly....these brothers of mine will pull you leg soo hard you will loose 2 ft :P and maybe gain 6ft under

No I cannot ask you directly baji. Accha nahin lagta. I am all cool now. Pehle ke liye sory. Waise I do not have a sister. Only three brothers. I am youngest. But I do not want mooh boli sister. Just friendship is ok ji. Or mentorship depending on seniority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas them :drag:

images

i agree with u

No I cannot ask you directly baji. Accha nahin lagta. I am all cool now. Pehle ke liye sory. Waise I do not have a sister. Only three brothers. I am youngest. But I do not want mooh boli sister. Just friendship is ok ji. Or mentorship depending on seniority.

yes shes wise! Shes everyones mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom