What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes my PERSONAL INTERPRETER :whistle:

@ZYXW no worries, ask for any help you need by just mentioning the name.

If you want a word from oxford dictionary tag Dillinger
If you want to troll unnecessary tag krait

& so on................:D

Tibet was an Independent Nation until 1949 when China invaded it & took full control.

It was run until than by the Buddhist spiritual Guru Dalai Lama, who is currently an esteemed Guest of GOI.

haha I will :D thanks for all the info! I will use this wisely.

mhm that explains why they want independence I guess. It's weirds, everyone wants freedom. In theory it sounds irrational but when you see people who are so passionate for it, it makes you kinda wish they get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys I am going to go get some rest now. I am probably not going to be on for a while so talk to you guys later this week.
@arp2041 had it not been for u teaching me how to tag this post would be incomplete haha thank you and I enjoyed talking to you!
@Dillinger thnx for the posts and hitting me up, I always learn a lot from you and it really helps me.
@Armstrong thank you SO MUCH for your advice. You have no idea how much it helped. It is true I guess 4 years makes a difference

kays goodnight guys!! :) ttyl

haha I will :D thanks for all the info! I will use this wisely.

mhm that explains why they want independence I guess. It's weirds, everyone wants freedom. In theory it sounds irrational but when you see people who are so passionate for it, it makes you kinda wish they get it.

Freedom in the absolute sense will always remain impossible. But I foresee a greater movement towards autonomy- tailored along the lines of the British- Irish Devo-max/Independence-minus in these regions. Although its far more likely to occur in Kashmir than in the TAR, the PRC will skewer anyone who proposes anything like that.

Goodnight. Its my pleasure. :)

Oh right LOLOLOL I see ;)

Question, who controls tibet??? my best friend is tibetan and she HATES china. but i never figure out whether china had influence and control over it that much or not?

china does. we control Arunachal Pradesh, which is called South Tibet by china.it is an indian state.

also china says that aksai chin is a part of tibet,whereas we say it is a part of kashmir.

WOW.
I think hearing it from someone closer to your age makes a lot of difference. This really helped me thnx. I feel like when parents speak, we tend to want to do the opposite but what you said really made sense. thank you very much...uncle ;)

but it takes time, say I do go for medicine. By the time I am a doctor I will be about 28-30 (SO OLD). it's like what is life after 30, your so old (immature I know) but still. I don't want to join politics old....

Oh i didn't know that india hosts the exiled tibetan government. That explains a lot!!
yeah but my friend is extremely passionate, she would not listen on this topic. But i am glad i have it clearified now thanx it makes so much more sense to me :)

our elders are always right.:P

but ya, , about the age thing, you are right.takes a hell lot of time.

my own uncle is a doctor (not Armstrong uncle) he is 35 and still studying.

@Ayush @Hyperion @arp2041 @Armstrong @ZYXW I'm off. Time to prove to the good denizens of my village that this angrez ki aulad can milk a buffalo as well as any dehati launda. :D

best of luck bhai.which state do you belong to?

@Ayush to the center of civilization- to that hallowed state from where Ashoka marched his armies to conquer the whole of the sub continent- BIHAR! :D

@Ayush to the center of civilization- to that hallowed state from where Ashoka marched his armies to conquer the whole of the sub continent- BIHAR! :D

me too.but I have never stayed there permanently, don't even know the name of my village. the only thing connecting me to bihar is my good hindi and grand parents.

@Mirzay @Ak-47A @Marshmallow @Ayush @arp2041 @Hyperion @Armstrong @Secur @LoveIcon @RazPaK @hinduguy @KRAIT @Alpha1 @JonAsad
544591_260569720744552_346928339_n.jpg

check this out...itna poor sakoon :P

:no: :no:

War ratio will increase

:no: :no:

War ratio will increase
@Ak-47A if you mean cat fights or increase in import of new merchandise...

Ok @arp2041 @Dillinger @ZYXW

Yeh kiya subha subha payt mein dard shuru ho giyea? I mean seriously band idher relax kernay ata hai not to discuss politics...go open a politics ka dhaba!!
@Hyperion good morning tussi bhi yeh honay diyea? :angry:

salam all.......ek mashoor wali ne apne murshid ko takeed ki thi.........DIN MAI SONA RAAT MAI JAAGNA....

ager aj woh aap logon ko iss per is terhaan nse amal kerta dekhlein tu becharay rotay peet-tay Allah k paas bahgein....:cheesy:

salam all.......ek mashoor wali ne apne murshid ko takeed ki thi.........DIN MAI SONA RAAT MAI JAAGNA....

ager aj woh aap logon ko iss per is terhaan nse amal kerta dekhlein tu becharay rotay peet-tay Allah k paas bahgein....:cheesy:

waisay salam @Talon I MISSED YOU ALOT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom