What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
\
@ZYXW
Yaar India's policy is a macro-cosmic representation of our own personal policy only- of never being satisfied with just one bedfellow. :devil:

Bhai tu Hindi me translate bhi karliya kar, my personal interpreter is not here.......

& no Posts here of more than 5-6 lines.

We are not here to read Paras after para.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fine :)

& gosh, so much into politics at this early age.

You are giving a serious challenge to me :D

I am self-acclaimed Champion of Politics esp. when it comes to Indian Politics :lol:

Haha I am flattered, but it's really not true. I have just started learning. Trust me, I am no challenge at all ;P and are you really the self- acclaimed champion? in that case I should be watching out for you!
What are you studying?:)

Bhai tu Hindi me translate bhi karliya kar, my personal interpreter is not here.......

& no Posts here of more than 5-6 lines.

We are not here to read Paras after para.

Apologies, btw DID YOU SEE..I'm the blackops fellow for the nation of Naswar!!! :smitten:

Apologies, btw DID YOU SEE..I'm the balckops fellow for the nation of Naswar!!! :smitten:

:rolleyes:

:hitwall:

:referoxforddictionary:

Haha I am flattered, but it's really not true. I have just started learning. Trust me, I am no challenge at all ;P and are you really the self- acclaimed champion? in that case I should be watching out for you!
What are you studying?:)

I am an Engg. graduate with deep interests in Economics, Politics, History :D

@arp2041 yaara India-US-Russia ke bare me Ayush ko reply de raha tha, bola ki hamare desh ki policy apni personal policy jaisi hi hai, kabhi bhi sirf ek aashiq hamare liye kaafi nahi hai. And I've made the correction.

\
@ZYXW
Yaar India's policy is a macro-cosmic representation of our own personal policy only- of never being satisfied with just one bedfellow. :devil:

Who's Oxford Dictionary? :undecided:

US vs. Russia...hmm let's ask the indian army officer honey trapped by the russian spy LOLOLOL i am only joking. But yeah, that's one to see. russia and pakistan are still not too comfortable so it's a tough one. god forbid there is a war and we find out.

\
@ZYXW

Who's Oxford Dictionary? :undecided:

i agree.:p:devil:

don't worry i don't think your a traitor lol
Atleast you have people who can bash you for your views. I would love to have that. None of my close friends are brown and they all thought Kashmir was in Russia when I told them I was from there(Hahahahaahaha I KNOW I KNOWWW..they are smart but not the most politically aware people) so i only get the bashing once in a while when I talk to someone indian or Pakistani. But damn i didn't know indians and pakistanis disliked each other that much until I joined this pdf. it's like I was living in a bubble lol

kashmir in russia.:omghaha::omghaha:

US vs. Russia...hmm let's ask the indian army officer honey trapped by the russian spy LOLOLOL i am only joking. But yeah, that's one to see. russia and pakistan are still not too comfortable so it's a tough one. god forbid there is a war and we find out.

Why do you think I used the word "bedfellow"- I have a sneaky suspicion that we appreciate such honey traps and set them off on purpose:lol:.

The good relations will last for sure, the strategic convergence will probably not. India and China are already trying to get some forward traction on their disputes- expect positive materialization in a decade or so, that will curb some of the convergence although cooperation in anti-terrorist activities will obviously continue and deepen. The point is how will our relations orient themselves in the coming decade- at the moment India doesn't have any concrete ambitions beyond its immediate neighborhood and even these ambitions are linked to security concerns- as India leaps across various economic thresholds its ambitions will leap too. The optimistic view you hold though is reinforced by the fact that we've always been able to reconcile our conflicting interests to a great extent. When I was born, the US was still viewed with great mistrust- the fiasco with task force 74 was still fresh in the minds of the ruling and dominant generation.

PDF is nice way of venting our inner jingo for most of us. Although its been a very long time since I've made a serious defense related post. Perhaps its time to get back to my hardliner attitude. :devil: I'd bite Nixon if I'd ever met him- he should have known better than to antagonize a "dog" like me. :D

it's hard for anyone to look at the US with trust haha don't blame you! but despite that I personally believe that the US is one of the greatest nations in this world. I'd hope relations between india and the US stay close. India and china are definately trying to work together but they are both competing for hegemony, so I personally can't see them as military allies. especially with china militarizing it's occupation of kashmir, it's a complicated situation all together.

haha you shoudld get to that:P
Nobody ever liked nixon, not even in the US

Why do you think I used the word "bedfellow"- I have a sneaky suspicion that we appreciate such honey traps and set them off on purpose:lol:.

oh lord LOL

@ZYXW The best I can say of Nixon is that his actions led to a pretty good movie "Frost-Nixon". :enjoy:

Oh oh! You've got a bit of it wrong- China isn't militarizing Askai Chin, in fact it isn't militarizing as much as it is making massive infrastructural improvements in the TAR region. They've also rapidly modernized the Highlands division facing us in the far north east- Arunachal Pradesh. The alarm bells went off because this allows them to mobilize effectively in case of war or aggression. Other then that the no. of troops on their side of the border has always been the secondary concern. India's only objection with China with regard to Kashmir was the presence of PLA engineers (6000 or so) in Gilgit and Baltistan.

@ZYXW The best I can say of Nixon is that his actions led to a pretty good movie "Frost-Nixon". :enjoy:

Oh oh! You've got a bit of it wrong- China isn't militarizing Askai Chin, in fact it isn't militarizing as much as it is making massive infrastructural improvements in the TAR region. They've also rapidly modernized the Highlands division facing us in the far north east- Arunachal Pradesh. The alarm bells went off because this allows them to mobilize effectively in case of war or aggression. Other than that the no. of troops on their side of the border has always been the secondary concern. India's only objection with China with regard to Kashmir was the presence of PLA engineers (6000 or so) in Gilgit and Baltistan.

Hahahahahaahah :D

Oh thanks for correcting me. I knew that china was doing infrastructure, but I thought it was sending it's army in that areas too. Haha now I know. :)

In that case though, India and china should be able to get along then, because this isn't as big of an issue. Had it been troops it would have been another story.

I'm presently sowing chaos in another nation on the Emperor's orders. :devil:

way to keep your cover genius ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom