What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
20130302_200736_zps26745d4f.jpg
[/IMG]

@KRAIT @hinduguy @Cherokee @Hyperion @arp2041 @GURU DUTT @JonAsad and all the naswarians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send our under cover Naswaree agents, intercept the lipstick cargo, taint it with our "mind control" variety of Naswar..... we shall rule over Dhakka....

Hoooo haaaaaa haaaaaaaa *copyrighted IP - Emperors laugh (make it sound heavy in your head)*

P.S. Is @hinduguy up for the task...... ?????

will depend on pay package. Want at least 10 years unlimited supply or rohu fish.. (among other things I cant disclose here)

Send our under cover Naswaree agents, intercept the lipstick cargo, taint it with our "mind control" variety of Naswar..... we shall rule over Dhakka....

Hoooo haaaaaa haaaaaaaa *copyrighted IP - Emperors laugh (make it sound heavy in your head)*

P.S. Is @hinduguy up for the task...... ?????

No Captain, i think @hinduguy has been compromised.

The other day he was talking about the beauty & charisma with a touch of Sexiness of Ms. Hasina.

I think he will ditch us the last minute if Ms. Hasina asks for a cup of Coffee.

I think we should send @Skull and Bones instead or maybe @Imran Khan is the right person.

+ About the cargo, don't worry as it has to pass through my state, i'll do the JOB!!!! :devil:

Hey that was my *evil laugh* why are you trying to make it sound sissy like Santa's "Ho Ho Ho" --- Once again .... "Hoooooooooooooo HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA" :D

@Hyperion par Chrsitmas tou guzargi...baba Christmas are you lost? :blink:

waysay where are my gifts?! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom