What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041... my Minister of Sinister Information: Need the full situational report on Dhaka, and if we have any operatives on the ground..???

Aye Aye Captain.

There were 50+ people killed in Dhaka but Hasina was Tense b'coz her Lip Stick stock got over, she has written to Sonia Gandhi to send her imported Italian Stock asap.

& we are sending AGENT @hinduguy to Dhaka so that we can get the required Situational Awareness.

Charlie to Alpha

Over & Out.

:what::undecided::blink::taz::help::unsure::confused:

limit reached.:P

:rolleyes:

Bhai hudh hoti hai Sharafat ki???

Mere Dialogue chura raha hai???

:disagree:

hiya sista
smileys-food-fastfood-158257.gif

i am gonna eat pizza now.:P

Aye Aye Captain.

There were 50+ people killed in Dhaka but Hasina was Tense b'coz her Lip Stick stock got over, she has written to Sonia Gandhi to send her imported Italian Stock asap.

& we are sending AGENT @hinduguy to Dhaka so that we can get the required Situational Awareness.

Charlie to Alpha

Over & Out.

:rolleyes:

Bhai hudh hoti hai Sharafat ki???

Mere Dialogue chura raha hai???

:disagree:

tune kab mara ye dialogue??

aur vaise bhi main sharif nahi hun.:devil:

Send our under cover Naswaree agents, intercept the lipstick cargo, taint it with our "mind control" variety of Naswar..... we shall rule over Dhakka....

Hoooo haaaaaa haaaaaaaa *copyrighted IP - Emperors laugh (make it sound heavy in your head)*

P.S. Is @hinduguy up for the task...... ?????

Aye Aye Captain.

Charlie to Alpha

Over & Out.

Ah that's awesome!

C'mon Secur. We all know jamat supported the Pakistani army in 1971. So, the axe will fall on them, (the ones who've violated Geneva convention) it's only natural right?
Now lets not get into that. How was your day?

Ahh I know ! I just thought both sides need not to be punished equally since they both engaged in war crimes but well leave it ... Well so far great , Pakistan is performing exceptionally well in the T20 against SA ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom