What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Roadies takley online :lol:

BTW, pls change your AVATAR :P

Why, are you falling for her? :cheesy:

Nah , Just a few words I learned from my father :lol:

I think the others " Shonar Bangla " and " Ami tomai bhalu bashi " and " Bangabandhu " :rofl:

Ah that's awesome!

just having a bad day at office- :(-

Dammit, sure the situation will get better bro!

Any army or para deployed yet in dhaka? our old man is visiting today. :)

Nope. Pranabji is very much welcome in Dhaka! Hope our problems will be solved quickly.

Are criminals of both sides being punished or is it only the Jamaat which is getting the axe ? So far , there has been nothing in the news ... Why is your Govt hell bent on destroying peace and descending the country into anarchy ! Cmon you guys are having a great economical growth ! :angry:

C'mon Secur. We all know jamat supported the Pakistani army in 1971. So, the axe will fall on them, (the ones who've violated Geneva convention) it's only natural right?
Now lets not get into that. How was your day?

@ShadowFaux, i am chilling in my a.c. room.:P

how are things in bangla?any improvement??

Haha great. nah, no improvement yet. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
May be areas where the jamat has significant support base or has gathered people. Army/armed police deployed to maintain law and order in short term I guess. Sometimes local police is outnumbered in riot situation, and you need armed police/riot police.

no serious discussion please :no: :no:

I cant think of any areas besides Dhaka where army would even need to come ... Bangladesh has come a long way and they better not ruin it over a trial of a few 90+ political opponents ...

secur ap soty nai?:undecided: hur time idr hi hoty chattin kurty rety
smileys-food-fastfood-809892.gif

@arp2041... my Minister of Sinister Information: Need the full situational report on Dhaka, and if we have any operatives on the ground..???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom