What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAAN (pictures) ki kamyab numaish ke baad

Hamaray Pashtoon Bhaion (aur Naswari Behnon)

Ke liye

pesh kartey he

NASWAAAAAR!!!

393264_224558367623465_1380427210_n.jpg

Note : Humari koi branch nahi hai

@Secur
where did u learn how to pray??

Well , the way my parents taught me however they also said that God doesn't care about the manner and I was free to pray in any way I liked ... I was enlightened from an earlier age that Muslims around the world pray in dozens of different methods , they gave me an example of Hajj when I was curious ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , the experts are wondering whether he really farted or not or was that just a mouth-fart by him ! :rofl: So far , the findings are inconclusive ! :D

To watch " Pakistan vs South Africa " ? ... Do not you have the Cricinfo app on your smartphone ?

I have that but my shift gets over at 9 and I did want to watch it in cab so left early today..

Our soldiers never cried & started running towards their girl friends for comfort ! :whistle:

Mr Armstrong ! Are you implying that @Neptune was in a comfort camp earlier ? This , sir , is a serious allegation to make !

Well , the way my parents taught me however they also said that God doesn't care about the manner and I was free to pray in any way I liked ... I was enlightened from an earlier age that Muslims around the world pray in dozens of different methods , they gave me an example of Hajj when I was curious ...

So if I were to incorporate Bhangra in it & come up with a Punjabi style of doing it God wouldn't mind ? :whistle:

ONLY ONE WHICH IS the RIGHT way? Which one? The rest must be jahanami

Mr Armstrong ! Are you implying that @Neptune was in a comfort camp earlier ? This , sir , is a serious allegation to make !

Damn you man...I don't know what being 'in a comfort camp' means ! :hitwall:

Ahhh the jargons of youth ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom