What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
precisley!
Now tell those who are calling eachother kafir in the Takfiri republic of pakistan

army doesnt have enough money to change that but i think bigger bullets are better for us!
I used M16 coz my uncle has it!

good for you. I never had the chance of using M-16. In ground trainings we used G-3A7, In on boat trainings at pool, sea we used M4A1 but usually CQB version :)

good for you. I never had the chance of using M-16. In ground trainings we used G-3A7, In on boat trainings at pool, sea we used M4A1 but usually CQB version :)

WERE U IN A FULL FLEGED training academy!

@Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @BDforever @haviZsultan @alpha1cavalier @Mani2020 @Mirzay @arp2041 @KRAIT @Redbull @HRK and @any I forgot ! :D

Hello People ! :wave:

I was busy for a few days so I couldn't log on to PDF but I missed you all ! :cray:

hi dear....:wave:

hEy bro hw r u?:wave:
animated%20gif%20hello%20images%20glitter%2013.gif

hi dear....:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
precisley!
Now tell those who are calling eachother kafir in the Takfiri republic of pakistan

Religion is everyone's personal matter........Let Allah decide who is kafir and who is not ??

One should concentrate on his own deeds ...

Religion is everyone's personal matter........Let Allah decide who is kafir and who is not ??

One should concentrate on his own deeds ...

again the question comes!
Do deeds according to which islam?

precisley!

army doesnt have enough money to change that but i think bigger bullets are better for us!
I used M16 coz my uncle has it!

oye tum gmail pay aao abhi...mai tumhara ans wahan post kerdiya hai...wahin tumhari narazgi bhi door kerta hoon ajao..

precisley!

Actually , the person who calls another an " Infidel " or issues a Takfiri fatwa against him is an infidel himself according to the sayings of Prophet as far as I have learned ! He's wasting his deeds since none can judge anybody's faith on earth ! Its forbidden , That my dear boy , is the reason , we leave it to God , not to Mad mullahs ... :) Does that help a little ?

No any one , which he likes ! Cm'on ... Whats the confusion ?
@alpha1cavalier Every deed is dependent upon intention so it doesn't matter which way you are following !

oho @Secur i was trying to make things easy for him---:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom