What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have told u before the problem is:
I CONSIDER DYING AN EXPRESSION OF LOVE

i dont keep them in my back pocket , but in side pocket!

dying as an expression of love but when you are in a state of defence--either as a civilian trying to protect your women or halal wealth from looters,punks,thugs
or when you are in a state of war---fighting for your country
but when you are willing to kill yourself ie suscide or under emotional pressure ie depression then you will burn in hell......

you have my best wishes.:tup:

yar ayush profile pic badlo buhat buri lagrahi hai...pichli wali lagalo....

dying as an expression of love but when you are in a state of defence--either as a civilian trying to protect your women or halal wealth from looters,punks,thugs
but when you are willing to kill yourself ie suscide or under emotional pressure ie depression then you will burn in hell......

I got to admit i missed this point!

okay guys emrald signing out take care....Allah hafiz,bye,shalom,peace.....:toast_sign:

I got to admit i missed this point!

jatay jatay ek baat aur yaad rakhna iss ko

mister if you are created that means k tumhari worth hai...yateem ya lawaris nahi ho...balkay tumko apni jaan ko harm kerne ka koi right nahi hai tumhari saans ki naali se lay k tumharay lungs ki ek ek vein per TUMHARAY MEHBOOB ALLAH ki seal lagi hui hai
single harm and you are a dead man......
tumharay dimagh mai murrney maarne ki baatein rejected shaitan daalta rehta hai cuz he is jealous of you.....
you are 18 years old---mazboot bano,namaz perho,quran perhao aur dekho k Allah ne apney letters mai hum se tum se kiya kaha hai.........

i have told u before the problem is:
I CONSIDER DYING AN EXPRESSION OF LOVE

i dont keep them in my back pocket , but in side pocket!

preventing yourself from harm, doesn't mean that the others are prevented too. Dude, trust me I bet those rounds will cause serious problems for you ? ;)

jatay jatay ek baat aur yaad rakhna iss ko

mister if you are created that means k tumhari worth hai...yateem ya lawaris nahi ho...balkay tumko apni jaan ko harm kerne ka koi right nahi hai tumhari saans ki naali se lay k tumharay lungs ki ek ek vein per TUMHARAY MEHBOOB ALLAH ki seal lagi hui hai
single harm and you are a dead man......
tumharay dimagh mai murrney maarne ki baatein rejected shaitan daalta rehta hai cuz he is jealous of you.....
you are 18 years old---mazboot bano,namaz perho,quran perhao aur dekho k Allah ne apney letters mai hum se tum se kiya kaha hai.........

thanks that was nice!
But the whole world is hell-bent in proving me worthless!

preventing yourself from harm, doesn't mean that the others are prevented too. Dude, trust me I bet those rounds will cause serious problems for you ? ;)

im just thanking God my parents didnt notice :rofl:

.balk-mazboot bano,namaz perho,quran perhao aur dekho k Allah ne apney letters mai hum se tum se kiya kaha hai.........

OF WHICH SECT?

yar ayush profile pic badlo buhat buri lagrahi hai...pichli wali lagalo....
Will change it for sure.

@Talon
my_big_sister_rocks_infant_bodysuit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks that was nice!

OF WHICH SECT?

rasulAllah was of which sect??

thanks that was nice!

OF WHICH SECT?

and the whole world will be......beacuse you have worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks that was nice!

OF WHICH SECT?

and the whole world will be......beacuse you are of worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rasulAllah was of which sect??

precisley!
Now tell those who are calling eachother kafir in the Takfiri republic of pakistan

Trust me M4 is better than all. And G-3 is the worst one. It fuvcks your shoulder

army doesnt have enough money to change that but i think bigger bullets are better for us!
I used M16 coz my uncle has it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom