What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ve done BE and I am supporting Infrastructure (Servers) of client based in Denmark..We work for them so shift hours according to their day :)

I dunno what that means ! :cray:

But I'm guessing that has something to do with them CISCO certifications amidst a few others my friends did during & later after their BSc in Telecom Engineering !

@Secur : Yaraa you're Grandparents were from which part of British India ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier...WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH DETAILS?

Pray as the Quran says who cares what is whose sect!

Sects were not made by GOD they are man made follow GOD's words which are the Quran FULL STOP anyone says anything different, ask them to pull it out from the Quran....

If they tell you a hadith tell them bring me at least one with 5-6 withness not a single sayer!!

LASTLY TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM you do not even need the hadith...All you need is to know what the Quran said...once you are aware of that bit then you can go around looking at other things ....just to study...

No one is thrown into Med school without going through certain stages even grade 1 is a stage....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mian soooch leiii teriii fiancee ko pataa bhii chal giyaa na keh tuneee kisssi aur larkiii siii baat keyy hai tou you'd be thrown in Bugti's personal prison ! :lol:

Yara.... ur bhabhi is an innocent girl... not a fire breathing dragon!

Nahi Armstrong Cisco is for Networks, I am into Microsoft Support..

Achaa behan thats all gibberish for me because I'm not technically qualified to know what any of that means...khair good luck & I'm proud of you for being a working women instead of just someone's house wife or having a sorry excuse for a career that most women in the East tend to have ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom