What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon , @Secur
Im emotional for the first time in my life! So ask me anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur, buddy try barbiturates. Benzodiazepine seem to be useless here.

Psychosis?

One overdoses on Amphetamines or Methyl Phenidate or Morphine and assorted opiods and some other drugs and he/she can end up with that too but mostly its induced by the drugs of no proven clinical uses and little to no therapeutic use - recreational , illicit whatever term you prefer ... Why do you ask ? :D

@Secur, buddy try barbiturates. Benzodiazepine seem to be useless here.
@Emmie Sedatives of the last resort , now they are , obsolete but still effective and intense ... Only one problem , their dose-response curve is low , hence one can accidentally or deliberately overdose whereas even 25-50 tablets of Ativan or Xanax cant do jack and a couple of hours later - you will be lying in a hospital bed embarrassed in front of your family ... Yeah , he needs to be put on Amobarbital immediately , benzos wont do the trick so fast ... :D

One overdoses on Amphetamines or Methyl Phenidate or Morphine and assorted opiods and some other drugs and he/she can end up with that too but mostly its induced by the drugs of no proven clinical uses and little to no therapeutic use - recreational , illicit whatever term you prefer ... Why do you ask ? :D

How about thioridazine(phenothiozine) the strongest one?

@alpha1cavalier whats wrong with you? I say good boy and the next day you are worse than day 1!! No way am I EVER going to rejoice your improving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom