What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will rodent pills work for me ?
I just want it to be quick and painless

No , we will save you at the hospital ... Do not do traditional sedatives either , we have activated charcoal for that too ... :D

In short , there's no such thing as painless death , having certain interest in necrology , I can tell you that , so do not make that mistake ... There's no reliable method to die even though some are quick ... Why put an end to your life though ?

suicide!!!!

Ok , death too ... But we aren't killers right ? :)

hahahahaha
u want proof how motivated emotionaly i am?

I , personally , have no doubt that you can do well with some Lorazepam-Alprazolam combination prescribed with any SSRI anti depressants that suits you ... Its a trial and error process ...

No , we will save you at the hospital ... Do not do traditional sedatives either , we have activated charcoal for that too ... :D

In short , there's no such thing as painless death , having certain interest in necrology , I can tell you that , so do not make that mistake ... There's no reliable method to die even though some are quick ... Why put an end to your life though ?

Ok , death too ... But we aren't killers right ? :)

many reasons one being my sister more interested in answering questions related to her internet speed than my desperate cry for help

I , personally , have no doubt that you can do well with some Lorazepam-Alprazolam combination prescribed with any SSRI anti depressants that suits you ... Its a trial and error process ...
@Secur for anti depression?

many reasons one being my sister more interested in answering questions related to her internet speed than my desperate cry for help
@alpha1cavalier your cry for help was driving me nuts!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur for anti depression?

Yes , he needs to give his mind a ******* break ! He's over thinking and it will never help him ... Calm down is the call which we give at this moment ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom