What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
chalo bhai yeh philosophy apne pass rakho ..... to be honest neither you can do anything about that nor i give a sh!t about it k you will troll me about that cutting firing stuff

no offense to you but repeating old stuff time and time again pisses me off and piss many other people on the thread off thats why they often try to indirectly make you understand ...so plz its a brotherly advice try to move on in life rather than sticking to same old stuff ...that is only making other prople boar

again no offense dont take it to heart just a brotherly advice

tc good night

oh bhai jan ! I wasnt threatning anyone! I was joking on talon!

@haviZsultan how is life going? How is your health? And are you married?

Bad. No. How can I be married? I have lived the fullest life though between ages 16-21. I was very young when I became a nationalist leader (only a chapter head actually but a huge achievement for a kid)

But just when you head to that girl and ask for a cig... she says you're really... err cute among other things. And u say nothing. Thats a missed opportunity. I wish there were fewer missed opportunities. That represented a passing affair which i declined... but the 2 girls i liked most, the shareef ones i always fell for. Missed. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad. No. How can I be married? I have lived the fullest life though between ages 16-21. I was very young when I became a nationalist leader (only a chapter head actually but a huge achievement for a kid)

But just when you head to that girl and ask for a cig... she says you're really... err cute among other things. And u say nothing. Thats a missed opportunity. I wish there were fewer missed opportunities. That represented a passing affair which i declined... but the 2 girls i liked most, the shareef ones i always fell for. Missed. :disagree:

u are ignoring my question!
Who is T-r

u are ignoring my question!
Who is T-r
@alpha1cavalier if he doesnt answer do not ask over and over because he doesnt wanna answer plus its his personal life...leave it ok?

bye bye @AK-47

I'm going to watch men in black 3. Will help me take my mind of things. :D

Good night folks!

good night @haviZsultan

he misunderstood!
I mailed him! Its ok!

ok good!! @alpha1cavalier

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom