What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko no no am not that sensitive but yea somewhat disappointed...

I am just having a major headache from these heating system!!

Chalo then take rest.. Will talk to you later.. Now a Jn.TT have join to bash Hinduism.. Facepalm moment for PDF !!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune Pakistan is keen on TF-2000, its a 6000 tonnes monster, perfect for Babur's surface launched cruise missile integration. Also im Millgem, Altay,Anka and ATAK.

Turkey is morethan willing to share tech, however most of those projects are on hold, given our less than desireable economic performance. Things will change as the time goes by.

My original query was about tech share of our Babur LACMs with Turkey.

Chalo then take rest.. Will talk to you later.. Now a Jn.TT have join to bash Hinduism.. Facepalm moment for PDF !!
@seiko ain? kidher? where?

Reactions: HRK
Just curious, does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy here?
bek229.gif

@S.U.R.B. do you watch House? :D

I watch both of those serials.. House is awesome!! :woot:

@Neptune Pakistan is keen on TF-2000, its a 6000 tonnes monster, perfect for Babur's surface launched cruise missile integration. Also im Millgem, Altay,Anka and ATAK.

Turkey is morethan willing to share tech, however most of those projects are on hold, given our less than desireable economic performance. Things will change as the time goes by.

My original query was about tech share of our Babur LACMs with Turkey.

:offtopic:

It was about allowing PM between people in friends list...i even opened it in the suggestion area...yet they deleted it :cray:

Dear webby has initiated defencepk mail facility.....ab PM ki kya zaroorat hai.... :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom