What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its, You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!! John 8:32.

Stop saying sorry dear! No one is an expert in religion here.. If you ask me anything about your religion I dont even know anything about it :)
thats my favourite quote the other one being.. hate paap .. not paapi.. :)
ok..find tomboy in the video..

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually its, You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!! John 8:32.

Stop saying sorry dear! No one is an expert in religion here.. If you ask me anything about your religion I dont even know anything about it :)

i love that one too! :smitten:
R u sure? Ask your priest one more time for me again! Thankyou! :coffee:

6561_284628674998292_1618594475_n.jpg

:D-

@seiko i want to know this from you..............

In kerala they speak Malyalam

In TN they speak Tamil

In Karnataka they speak kannad

In AP they speak Telugu

But i have seen that Tamil film is released in all 4 states, do they understand tamil or they film is dub in all languages??

& how comfortable a common south Indian is with Hindi??

Do you have a subject of Hindi in schools.......

sorry i don't know much :undecided:

Tamil films are famous here mate!! There is a large fan base in here for Rajnikanth, Ajith, Vijay, Surya and Vikram..

Only a few films are dubbed in to Malayalam.. Rest we watch it in the same language..

Heck we even watch some films in Telegu even if we do not know anything what they are saying..

We know Tamil somewhat mate.. Mainly because there are lots of students going to TN for studies and we watch a lot of Tamil Movies :D

As far as in Kerala, people have no issues about speaking in Hindi.. But most of them do not know it..

In schools we had to learn Hindi as a third language.. First language is English and second language is Malayalam.. After tenth, we can select between Malayalam and Hindi!!

The politicians instead of shoving Hindi to the South Indians throat should have waited.. People would have been learned hindi because of bollywood influvence..

@seiko i luv these verses especialy john8:32
i will make it my signature soon!
Arent these two verses also part of the red letter bible, i mean , arent thes jesus's own words?

Dude, here it is night.. If I am gonna ask him now, he will kick my a$$... :woot:

Google the truth, and the truth shall set you free :P
:rofl:
i meant tommorow!
And i have many more questions! Can i ask them from time to time? If u dont mind!

@seiko i luv these verses especialy john8:32
i will make it my signature soon!
Arent these two verses also part of the red letter bible, i mean , arent thes jesus's own words?

Yes, its the words of Jesus christ written by his disciples :)

:rofl:
i meant tommorow!
And i have many more questions! Can i ask them from time to time? If u dont mind!

Ohh yaar, you can ask me anytime you want.. You dont have to ask me permission for that.. I will help you as much as I can..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom