What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was my bday today! It was a real one and not the one you make jokes about! @WebMaster ne suba ko yaha per post kia hua tha! Mujhe to yaad hi nahee tha jab me utha!
Thanks dear! I will cut my cake in evening!

baking-birthday-cake-candles-chocolate-Favim.com-257859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am somewhat mate.. I pray to go every morning and evening and whenever I am in the exam room (its the only thing I can do in exam room) .. I do not follow a religion blindly mate nor I am a scholar.
do you know any christian scholar on the forum?
And hey @seiko bro do explain to arp when he does that again!

do you know any christian scholar on the forum?
And hey @seiko bro do explain to arp when he does that again!

Tell me what is your doubt.. I will help you as much as I can!! Or I can ask to one our preists and they will help me answer your question..

as you can see it also has rocket pods and double barrelled 50 cal.! You decide!

hmm... Overlord has double tracks too!
And btw which has more hp? Overlord or manticore?

Tell me what is your doubt.. I will help you as much as I can!! Or I can ask to one our preists and they will help me answer your question..

i have loads of them will ask u time to time!
Btw u are orthodox how is it diffrent than catholic or protestants!

@Talon

This song describes how it went down :)

Naa kidding aside, I went great though I was taken back by couple of things like most people in pakistan prefer to speak anglais as she could barely speak urdu and she lived in pakistan her entire life. It was pure business, man pakistanii girls know what they want, the girl was total boss, I mean she did the business deal personally with my gramps hahah.
Getting back to ur question, here is the secret I am 20 :( , most likely me and her are likely to get engaged but even that is 5 years away. It was funny in the beginning , like i had my notes on speaking conversational urdu and she begins wondering whether i knew anglais, it was comedy. And armstrong, i was tempted but did not introduce her to great hashmi family products lols. Joking aside

How is the marriage efforts going on in your end, weren't you thinking about getting married or is my memory vague.
@Armstrong

hey is urdu really not spoken by pakistanis, her urdu was even worse than mine. I was shocked about that, is urdu becoming less prevalent or is it just her household, worried about the state of language

@Talon

This song describes how it went down :)

Naa kidding aside, I went great though I was taken back by couple of things like most people in pakistan prefer to speak anglais as she could barely speak urdu and she lived in pakistan her entire life. It was pure business, man pakistanii girls know what they want, the girl was total boss, I mean she did the business deal personally with my gramps hahah. I am only 20 :( , most likely me and her are likely to get engaged but even that is 5 years away.

How is the marriage efforts going on in your end, weren't you thinking about getting married or is my memory vague. @Armstrong

hey is urdu really not spoken by pakistanis, her urdu was even worse than mine. I was shocked about that!!!!!

hi sir!
Some people consider themselves superior while speaking english!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom