What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 @seiko @hinduguy

Regarding the first slide of this video....
1-Does a husband apply the vermillion mark daily on the forehead of his wife?Is that a must?
2-What are the professional mourners yarr ?---Are those the relatives or some selected group of people?

Was just concerned about that part of video.Leave the rest of the advertisement.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 no reply!
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN aoa!

wow! Whats the new euro tank called?
Battle ship? Wow can u control it ? Carrier?

nope. Carrier's not included. And you can control all of'em. And produce as much as you want since you got the control of the ship deck. The new tank is called Manticore. They also added Leopard 2A7 as standart tank

kya... up to date? did not get you..

my long post! Bro!

nope. Carrier's not included. And you can control all of'em. And produce as much as you want since you got the control of the ship deck. The new tank is called Manticore. They also added Leopard 2A7 as standart tank

Whats special abt manticore? An extra turret or?

Any new planes @Neptune or attack hellicopter!

im fine sir! :pakistan:
Less 2-3 people im in peace with everyone!

KON KON hai woooooo.....kis na tumhara suk or chaan cheen liye hai.....:azn:

NO "sir" thing yar.....don't be formal here....:drag: :drag:

13019_427394997354691_2044490871_n.jpg

Tree camping in Waldseilgarten in Germany , anybody wanna join?

sorry but they look like bats! :rofl:
Anyways long time no see!

Reactions: HRK
@seiko i thought u were religious!

I am somewhat mate.. I pray to go every morning and evening and whenever I am in the exam room (its the only thing I can do in exam room) .. I do not follow a religion blindly mate nor I am a scholar.
@S.U.R.B. This is mainly practiced in Hindu religion.. Some Hindu members can shed light to it.

As far as I know, its not mandatory that husband has to apply sindoor to his wife's forehead.. She herself can do it..Atleast thats what I saw it here in Kerala..

I do not met any Professiosnal mourners in my area. So I have no idea about them..

Why is alpha not in your friend list? :rofl:

:whistle::whistle::meeting::meeting:

Yes it was my bday today! It was a real one and not the one you make jokes about! @WebMaster ne suba ko yaha per post kia hua tha! Mujhe to yaad hi nahee tha jab me utha!

Thanks dear! I will cut my cake in evening!

Ya we know its you! Thats why u are showing this pic, I haven't even cut my cake yet!

birthday wali day bhi rafay u sound sara hua:undecided::what:

EU_Manticore.jpg

EU_Leopard.jpg

American_Viper.jpg

EU_Commando.jpg

any questions fellas? ;)

wow!wow!wow! Thanks mate!
The manticore is smaller than overlord! I dont think it can support bunker,propoganda tower, gatling cannon! So how is it better?
@A.Rafay cut your cake already!
@Neptune
what super weopen does russia and euro has!

wow!wow!wow! Thanks mate!
The manticore is smaller than overlord! I dont think it can support bunker,propoganda tower, gatling cannon! So how is it better?

as you can see it also has rocket pods and double barrelled 50 cal.! You decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom