What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is your stipend @Talon?? :whistle:
@alpha1cavalier @seiko it is enough to rent a home, buy goods, pay my tuition and buy a plane ticket to Pakistan once a yr!
@alpha1cavalier by the time you reach that age it may have changed due to inflation PLUS ANYONE can just search it online!

PLUS it depends where you are doing from and what it includes and all that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yar you two have disapointed me!
@alpha1cavalier I told you new day new start! No bringing forward useless fights from the previous day! Its a forum not a personal life planner!
@alpha1cavalier PLUS if the person is saying sorry it shows it means a lot for you to forgive him! Otherwise he is not worth your while anyway!

NOW STOP making naswar corner as Alpha corner!!

BTW, what is your real names?? :D

2ebx3c6.jpg
[/IMG]

on an online anonymous forum!
:astagh:
Although many people knw my name bcoz i want them to trust me!

@alpha1cavalier @seiko it is enough to rent a home, buy goods, pay my tuition and buy a plane ticket to Pakistan once a yr!
@alpha1cavalier by the time you reach that age it may have changed due to inflation PLUS ANYONE can just search it online!

PLUS it depends where you are doing from and what it includes and all that!!!

So you got 1 million pounds as stipend?? :eek:

i dont think that way! Thats why everybody knws my name!

ok now start a topic, try not to take it to a personal level and do not get over emotional over things AND for goodness sake dont assume the worst of people!

OK people am going home will be back in 1-2 hrs!! good night

ok now start a topic, try not to take it to a personal level and do not get over emotional over things AND for goodness sake dont assume the worst of people!

il come back in some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom