What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalo aaj ka program katam!!

High Command calling..

Otherwise you will have another attention seeking depressed kid in your hand!!

Believe me I am much worse than this!!

TA TA.. ce yz.. good night!!

@Awesome par mayra thread 5min mein kisnay band kiya? :angry:

Thread 5 mins main nahi, 1 click se band hua tha.

But as I mentioned here, there are some concerns we have with PMs, plus I think there's no such friends list type feature built into the software we are using.

Full kholeinge but not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play those games in free time, as well as happy jump. Gotten a bit bored of temple run though.

Have you tried Temple run 2? Lots of improvements over last one. But one gets bored of that as well eventually.

Another good one is Jetpack Joyride.

@Awesome. but almost all of the members here knows forums and most of them are members of that forum also!!

Tension kyu le raha he bhai?? :azn:

Baray baray khwar hain market main... Yaar they go around stalking our members, mods....... AND their families over the internet. Right now their stalkerage is limited to FB and Twitter. Khuli choot dedi toh you know every new member ko jo webby se auto PM aata hai? saath hi in 'shahzadon' ka ayega.

Khair, lets change the topic. Don't give them even this much publicity. I just wanted to explain the PM issue to you guys, not waste our valuable members' time talking about loser-e-azamVille...

Have you tried Temple run 2? Lots of improvements over last one. But one gets bored of that as well eventually.

Another good one is Jetpack Joyride.

Yup, played temple 2.

Jetpack joyride being installed as we speak...

Baray baray khwar hain market main... Yaar they go around stalking our members, mods....... AND their families over the internet. Right now their stalkerage is limited to FB and Twitter. Khuli choot dedi toh you know every new member ko jo webby se auto PM aata hai? saath hi in 'shahzadon' ka ayega.

Khair, lets change the topic. Don't give them even this much publicity. I just wanted to explain the PM issue to you guys, not waste our valuable members' time talking about loser-e-azamVille...

:pakistan::pakistan:

ok now start a topic, try not to take it to a personal level and do not get over emotional over things AND for goodness sake dont assume the worst of people!

OK people am going home will be back in 1-2 hrs!! good night

just one last post
No one gives me a reason to trust them here!
aeronaut is busy in posting thngs which hurt my beliefs!
And if i hadnt gotten the two mails of yours i woudnt have come on the forum again! Bcoz i got a very clear message last night from everyone ! From webby to @A.Rafay! Which was to :get lost!
Even you made me worried two time when you asked hypie to basicaly brush aside! You very well know what hypie thinks of me!
I have one syndrome:
Someone been nice Syndrome
Which just caused an emotional turmoil in me!
You did two golden mistakes: :cheers:
.....judge me by what others think abt me (hypie)
..... Mistrust me
But as hope is dangling on a string i have got to trust you!
Anyways just one thing!
if you are busy just tell me, no need to call a third party i dont trust anymore
Kudos sis! And eat well! And i hope u find a husband who love u more than alpha bro! :pakistan:
TOPIC CHANGE

Yup, played temple 2.

Jetpack joyride being installed as we speak...

where is @Xeric sir?
He hasnt replied me yet!

Oky. Let's talk about diamonds, Rihanna's diamonds!

I play those games in free time, as well as happy jump. Gotten a bit bored of temple run though.
same here.temple run has bored me too,subway surf is fyn.also playing asphalt 7 now.

@WebMaster me have a brilliant idea

Allow me to PM

gilian day nay ko dil kera hai...And dont worry you will get acknowledged...at the bottom of the PM I will say @WebMaster nay kaha

Of course dont let the person reply the PM...
Since people normally cant PM so he cant complain about it and well...if you wanna give gali I will PM on your behalf! what say you?! :whistle:

:yahoo: good idea. How you liked that thread closing? I was to sleepy to reply.

haha wen ppl hav their personal probs dat dun seem gettin solved,dey bring me n my posts here to express their frustration:rofl:

@alpha1cavalier

you r one big PYSCHO who shud be in mental hospital,im not responsible if ur parents r not supportive n dun let u enjoy even small things like gadgets so dun blame me for ur frustration:meeting:

i dun give a damn if you thank my posts or not! i care less:meeting:

n hey HYPOCRITE next time u wanna say anythin say infront of me,not wen im gone n then u blabber whole day n i cant throw my reply back on ur face rite dat moment!:meeting:

:woot: You are my favorite poster.

Go easy on @alpha1cavalier

Last edited:
They even contacted me on my email. I think they did many others too. Who cares! We have fun here.... :D

Well, regarding PM... I think you can modify the code for it by checking it against an array and some other controls. I am sure one of you knows PHP pretty well. Why not do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom