What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
....but do not ever try to block my breathing space, ok?!

sis pls tell in your language to @seiko that you dont like this (Sallaa,extra lewd) type jokes!
Im not being able to breathe properly since you left!
We had so much fun when e.g we sold hinduguy! But seriously sis this is off limits!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, I'll comment soon. Not to worry.

Yeh comment 1000000000000000000000 bar likhney ki bhi HADH hoti hai :lol:

@Hyperion U din't replied to that thread on mars mission :cray:

Now i'll never ask you to do so :angry:

No more space collaboration b/w we both :D

a bit off topic but worth telling...

Just pray for our Country Guys... next five years r very important for our Country's economy...and with this Gawadar's responsibility given to China and Iran's oil refinery there r wonderful steps....

Im very Happy for our Country's these two decisions...We r heading in a right direction!! Now pray that we keep on heading this direction of Making Gawadar Fully operation port n economic hub.

a bit off topic but worth telling...

Just pray for our Country Guys... next five years r very important for our Country's economy...and with this Gawadar's responsibility given to China and Iran's oil refinery there r wonderful steps....

Im very Happy for our Country's these two decisions...We r heading in a right direction!! Now pray that we keep on heading this direction of Making Gawadar Fully operation port n economic hub.

everything is offtopic here!

@Aeronaut... dude you that old..... older than me? @#$%^ :woot:

1. She is not characterless like you!
2.aeronaut, talon kay abbu jitna hay!

@alpha1cavalier, yaar khaffa matt ho. Maybe @Talon is looking for a sugar daddy. Nothing wrong with loving an older man. Definitely something wrong with loving an older woman though -- @Artmstrong @KRAIT --. :whistle:

@Talon
1.i literaly have difficulty breathing right now! So my typing is slow!
Make @arp2041 , @seiko and @Hyperion understand that you have limits and make them swear on whoever God they believe!! And this is outrageous!
Sis we used to have fun when we sold hinduguy :rofl:
we were naughty but no lewdnes!
@Hyperion babay man marsha ko 2 dafa summon karon maray peechay parjata tha ab kya hay?
U are the one who said no stalking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom