What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier

So far I have not seen that gali, even if I have I have ignored it...because it is not my business how people should behave...
PLUS in real life I have heard far worse as people have started using crazy words as normal vocabulary!!! AND MIND you all you can do is ignore it! No point chasing each and every person...its not gonna get you anywhere!

you are right sis!
Calling me saala and all that happend in the last pages! Was an abuse to me!
And maybe i should put @arp2041 , @seiko in ignore list or maybe report them!
@HINDUgy hi! Sis hinduguy is much more reasonable though!
@Talon sis let me catch my breath!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid, on a serious note you need to grow-up, and need to do it pretty fast. You said you are 17? At 17 I was living completely independently and had a jet under my arse. The world outside is ruthless, the way you get sensitive at the drop of a hat, and your inability to differentiate between situations will not serve you well in practical life.

You have two options, either you bounce and go cry, or stay here with us and let us teach you basics of sarcasm and how to enjoy life. The decision is yours. :enjoy:

well said mate.these things were completely harmless and @Talon already knows that.we are good enough to know our limits and stick to them, , especially on a public forum.

Kid, on a serious note you need to grow-up, and need to do it pretty fast. You said you are 17? At 17 I was living completely independently and had a jet under my arse. The world outside is ruthless, the way you get sensitive at the drop of a hat, and your inability to differentiate between situations will not serve you well in practical life.

You have two options, either you bounce and go cry, or stay here with us and let us teach you basics of sarcasm and how to enjoy life. The decision is yours. :enjoy:

are you saying that @arp2041 , @seiko wer joking!

@alpha1cavalier....the more you chirr the more people chayr I learnt this the hard way :oops: so please catch your breathe be optimistic as it is a public forum and enjoy...
@Hyperion as chairperson take him under your wing! I expect full report tomorrow! No more ragging....Just teaching ;)
@alpha1cavalier if he ( @Hyperion) bullies you tell me! :enjoy:

are you saying that @arp2041 , @seiko wer joking!
@alpha1cavalier YES!! they were pulling your leg coz the harder they pulled the harder you fell!

wonderful song...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom